What's new

Huge win for NDA predicted if polls held now l Modi suitable for PM's post

hey guys what about Momota Didi joining nda :P

Quite Possible.......

I heard a statement in some news channel that when a Party gets 200+ seats in elections than Ideologies such as SECULARISM go for a TOSS.

+ Don't forget she was part of NDA govt. for full six years & more satisfied with BJP as they listened to her, her UPA stint lasted for just 3 years & now she hate Congress :D

Quite Possible.......

I heard a statement in some news channel that when a Party gets 200+ seats in elections than Ideologies such as SECULARISM go for a TOSS.

+ Don't forget she was part of NDA govt. for full six years & more satisfied with BJP as they listened to her, her UPA stint lasted for just 3 years & now she hate Congress :D

Spot on.. C'mon we even had Farooq Abdulla's National Conference as part of NDA. Everything goes for a price in political bazaar including party ideology & secularism.

Spot on.. C'mon we even had Farooq Abdulla's National Conference as part of NDA. Everything has a price in political bazaar including party ideology & secularism.

This is nothing compared to both BJP & LEFT giving outside support to VP Singh Govt. (though it din't lasted much).

Ideologies such as SECULARISM go for a TOSS.

When 200 plus seats, the ideologies enter through the door and exit (or shall I say tossed) from the window. Lol

@Nair saab you are a BJP worker if i m not wrong???

Pls tell what are the plans of Mr. Modi as he is still running Gujarat & elections are just 1 year away.

Last edited by a moderator:
This time congress can only win if they hack the computerized voting machines :lol:

@Nair saab you are a BJP worker if i m not wrong???

Pls tell what are the plans of Mr. Modi as he is still running Gujarat & elections are just 1 year away.
U see Modiji is a Democratic Dictator ... He wont impose himself on common man... but once elected he will Take entire BJP & Central government in his hand in a uniform command ... every decision will be made by him personally ...

Even if he leaves Gujarat no one can get Gujarat from the hands of BJP... Modiji wants to comes to center but he is not desperate ... he waiting calmly for his turn ... he knows he is BJPs only card ... his candidature can become a boon or a Bane for BJP...

all depends on how people take him... he knows if he shows desperation he will be treated like a normal politician by the masses ... & he doesnt want that ...

its obvious that Even... RSS fears him... after sanjay Joshi was asked to resign BJP & rejoin RSS as a normal sangha carder ...

the only issue now is Advaniji ... he want to potray himself as a Secular leader... i respect him ... but its time for his retirement ... the fire of Hindu Nationalism is extinguished ... Hindu Nationalism means ... standing up for the cause in all ways... politically , financially , even by Arms strength ... Advaniji cant stand on all fronts now... his personal weakness is making BJP weak, our Nationalistic ideology weak ...

Modiji wont take the driver seat until Advaniji is in active politics ... i used to be a BJP worker ... Resigned few years ago ... i guess all Hindu Nationalist cant become politicians ... as i have worked both in BJP & RSS let me tell u the functioning of both organization is entirely different ... RSS is much more organized & dedicated then BJP ... after all BJP is meant to be a Political outfit ... so thats fine for me ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont be so excited... BJP has a tendency to shoot itself in the foot. I wish BJP wins but the kind of idiots are sitting on top, the possibility is pretty weak.I am 90% sure that this stupid thug Rajnath will screw BJP again. He is one of the prime reason of the bad performance of BJP in UP.

I am in favour of NDA sans JD-U. JD(U) has Sharad Yadav ( a reincarnation of Karl Marx himself ) and appeasement guru Nitish. If BJP wins more than 180 seats, this JD(U) should be given boot first.

Dont be so excited... BJP has a tendency to shoot itself in the foot. I wish BJP wins but the kind of idiots are sitting on top, the possibility is pretty weak.I am 90% sure that this stupid thug Rajnath will screw BJP again. He is one of the prime reason of the bad performance of BJP in UP.

I am in favour of NDA sans JD-U. JD(U) has Sharad Yadav ( a reincarnation of Karl Marx himself ) and appeasement guru Nitish. If BJP wins more than 180 seats, this JD(U) should be given boot first.
Ya Rajnath is Useless... he could'nt revive BJP in UP neither could keep the Ayodhya issue alive ... i want Sushil kumar Modi to be BJP president ...

Ya Rajnath is Useless... he could'nt revive BJP in UP neither could keep the Ayodhya issue alive ... i want Sushil kumar Modi to be BJP president ...

He was ELECTED and not SELECTED.

Shushil Kumar has low cadre among all and IQ level is not all that high. He could not make up.

He was ELECTED and not SELECTED.

Shushil Kumar has low cadre among all and IQ level is not all that high. He could not make up.
What ever but he is Useless ... Sushil Kumar Modi has made BJP a huge political force in Bihar single handedly ... he is the Finance Minister of Bihar who brought wonders in Bihars economy ...

he was the person who brought out the Chara scam of Lalu & put both Husband & wife in prison ... giving BJP strong position in Bihar ...

It was under his able leadership and guidance that the BJP won 92 of the 102 seats it had fought with a strike rate of 90.1% which had not been registered by the BJP anywhere in the country not even by Narendra Modiji ...

What ever but he is Useless ... Sushil Kumar Modi has made BJP a huge political force in Bihar single handedly ... he is the Finance Minister of Bihar who brought wonders in Bihars economy ...

he was the person who brought out the Chara scam of Lalu & put both Husband & wife in prison ... giving BJP strong position in Bihar ...

It was under his able leadership and guidance that the BJP won 92 of the 102 seats it had fought with a strike rate of 90.1% which had not been registered by the BJP anywhere in the country not even by Narendra Modiji ...

What is gold for you may be junk for others....
He could not market himself on national level.
His capabilities may be highlighted when its BJP time at New delhi.
He will mature with time.

Here comes a comment from a typical congressi living in denial

No i think he makes some sense...Even i am a big fan of BJP and RSS..team...but problem is that BJP is creating problem for itself only by creating innecessary issues out of non issues...Think about the presidency election....Gadkari is completely not suitable person for his poistion of a president of BJP and still then RSS was trying to put pressue to get him 2nd term...Even existing president is better but it would have been good if person like Susma Swaraaj or Arun Jetly could have been in the higher post...

BECAUSE BJP has so many leaders so it is a problem for them...And time has come that RSS should stop dictating the president post of BJP...Let BJP grow by itself a a suitable national party by its own churning process rather than being dictated by RSS always.....RSS can be ideological and cultural mentor ....

Even if a monkey would have lead the BJP during last state assembly election results would not have differed by more than one seat and that of monkey.Last time it was the just the charismatic Nitish who blew Lalu like a twig in strong wind.By the way Lalu was not exposed by Sushil Modi at that period I think CP thakur lead BJP in Bihar.

Modi is a terrorist.

Just like Bhagat Singh, that is 2 of India's heroes!

wow....I can understand your frustration for Modiji....But even for Bhagat Singh too....Man ..you and your guys and your religious hatred for Hindu people will have no boundaries...Now i can think why you are in such a situation....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom