What's new

Huge....PPP minister Mustafa Khokar just said live on ARY Adil Abbasi show

Doing same what bhutto did... Trying to force hand off army for traitors in personal interests

Fauj ne goliyan mari hain nihattey logon ko Waziristan me. He was literally shouting while saying this.
He is dead out of Interior Sindh he is trying to re-enter kpk through traitors but he will fail kpk and ex fata have given huge mandate to patriotic parties

Discussion was going on about PTM and its recent evil doings

PPP minister Mustafa Nawaz Khokar, was taking the side of PTM, justifying her and then

he just said......

Fauj ne goliyan mari hain nihattey logon ko Waziristan me. He was literally shouting while saying this.

They have come out in open....I think gloves are being taken off by everyone.

Go Pakistan...Go Establishment. Go Khan.....Fuk each and everyone of them.

--------
--------

Islam's message to establishment:-

The more time you take to fight evil , the more losses you will bear.

Fauj ne q Sindh me PPP ko jeetney diya? PPP knows she will never come to power again and given fearing that jharoo can arrive in Sindh as well.....They are trying to act aggressive to pressurize establishment and put it on defensive ....

Establishment/IK should instead go on offensive and fuk them. This time, it is do or die....

No games.

Enough is Enough

Program has just finished....It's 9:00 p.m now.......Will try to upload video link.
Per Zerdari giraftar hoga.

PPP, ANP, MQM, and Maryam Nawaz's PML(N) needs to be eradicated politically. Learn from BJP and Modi...Look what they did to Congress in india.

That's what we need with PTI with Imran Khan and his team at top Inshallah!!
Nope, BJP did nothing to Congress. PTI needs to do what Hasina did to opposition in Bangladesh. Completely wiped them out.

PPP has a long history of being in leagues with foreign governments. They have deep ties to Anglo-American liberals. They were brought in after Musharraf regime to wreck the country. And did a pretty good job at it. They need to be rounded up as well.

When zardari was willing to giveup nukes and destroy army as evident in memo scandal but no action was taken then it is not a surprise and is expected

Discussion was going on about PTM and its recent evil doings

PPP minister Mustafa Nawaz Khokar, was taking the side of PTM, justifying her and then

he just said......

They have come out in open....I think gloves are being taken off by everyone.

Go Pakistan...Go Establishment. Go Khan.....Fuk each and everyone of them.

--------
--------

Islam's message to establishment:-

The more time you take to fight evil , the more losses you will bear.

Fauj ne q Sindh me PPP ko jeetney diya? PPP knows she will never come to power again and given fearing that jharoo can arrive in Sindh as well.....They are trying to act aggressive to pressurize establishment and put it on defensive ....

Establishment/IK should instead go on offensive and fuk them. This time, it is do or die....

No games.

Enough is Enough

Program has just finished....It's 9:00 p.m now.......Will try to upload video link.
LOl dude.
There are many sympathizers here on this forum.
His merits are he speak good English. All I can hear is screeching.
I have never seen more maleficent personalities then Bilawal and mariam...
They seems to be revengeful against the state...

Khanzeer PPP. Children in Sindh have HIV and no clean drinking water. These fuedal anti-Pakistan fvcks are defending PTM. A war needs to unleashed on PPP. These thugs want shahadat. Let's give them some.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom