What's new

Huge....PPP minister Mustafa Khokar just said live on ARY Adil Abbasi show

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Discussion was going on about PTM and its recent evil doings

PPP minister Mustafa Nawaz Khokar, was taking the side of PTM, justifying her and then

he just said......

Fauj ne goliyan mari hain nihattey logon ko Waziristan me. He was literally shouting while saying this.

They have come out in open....I think gloves are being taken off by everyone.

Go Pakistan...Go Establishment. Go Khan.....Fuk each and everyone of them.

--------
--------

Islam's message to establishment:-

The more time you take to fight evil , the more losses you will bear.

Fauj ne q Sindh me PPP ko jeetney diya? PPP knows she will never come to power again and given fearing that jharoo can arrive in Sindh as well.....They are trying to act aggressive to pressurize establishment and put it on defensive ....

Establishment/IK should instead go on offensive and fuk them. This time, it is do or die....

No games.

Enough is Enough

Program has just finished....It's 9:00 p.m now.......Will try to upload video link.

@PaklovesTurkiye my Young Pak,

Thank you for sharing... we should thank Allah that all snakes are coming out in the open.

These parasites fear the Idea of Pakistan. They fear the Power of this Idea!

Let them expose themselves... none shall be spared.

Now no one will dare to give these scums an NRO.

IA Pakistan shall get out of this economic crisis and we are heading towards a new system.

Burn snakes burn..in your hate for Pakistan.

#PakArmyZindabad

#PakistanZindabad
The problem is that we have known them for years but no action has been taken and compromise are made. It is neither the first time nor he is alone.

Discussion was going on about PTM and its recent evil doings

PPP minister Mustafa Nawaz Khokar, was taking the side of PTM, justifying her and then

he just said......

Fauj ne goliyan mari hain nihattey logon ko Waziristan me. He was literally shouting while saying this.

They have come out in open....I think gloves are being taken off by everyone.

Go Pakistan...Go Establishment. Go Khan.....Fuk each and everyone of them.

--------
--------

Islam's message to establishment:-

The more time you take to fight evil , the more losses you will bear.

Fauj ne q Sindh me PPP ko jeetney diya? PPP knows she will never come to power again and given fearing that jharoo can arrive in Sindh as well.....They are trying to act aggressive to pressurize establishment and put it on defensive ....

Establishment/IK should instead go on offensive and fuk them. This time, it is do or die....

No games.

Enough is Enough

Program has just finished....It's 9:00 p.m now.......Will try to upload video link.

Expected after PTI talked of disqualification of NA members for spewing venom against the state and state institutions.

For too long the constitution hasn't been applied on these people sitting in assemblies. They break it at will but now they are seeing their end so they will go down fighting.

One thing is clear these political buffons of ppp and pmln have no ideology of their own, they just want to milk anything around them that can put the state under pressure, that is why they are supporting ptm guys. The worst thing about pakistan's politics at the moment is that major political parties have no fixed political and economic ideologies, that is not how a democracy works in any country.

One thing is clear these political buffons of ppp and pmln have no ideology of their own, they just want to milk anything around them that can put the state under pressure, that is why they are supporting ptm guys. The worst thing about pakistan's politics at the moment is that major political parties have no fixed political and economic ideologies, that is not how a democracy works in any country.

Right. These are not political parties. They are straightaway dens of criminals and thugs.

Allah kare aisay haalat banen ke jo kuch bhi hamare dilon mien hai woh zabanon pe aa jae. Kisi ke bare koi shak na rahe....

slavery never ends , but changes it shape ................. save the corrupt leaders .
fall of any nation....all due to weak national defence.

This whole PTM drama started after the murder of Naqeeb Ullah Mahsud. Who killed him ? Rao Anwar. Whoes right hand is Rao Anwar? Asif Zaradari. These scumbags have no shame.
Rao will go one day just like that MQM guy who I cant even remember.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom