What's new

Huge number of MaxxPro MRAPs delivered to Pakistan Army

paranoia, nothing more.
Some members need the attention, making up kill switch theories and then insisting that they have some "superior" technical or insider knowledge(which is obviously unverifiable) to waste three pages of a thread.

Since the younger folk are gullibe enough to buy it, these folks become "elite" and "respected"

The perils of online crapola

Either way, the thread seems to repeat knowledge that has already been known for a while in previous threads and posts

SUPARCO is already Manufacturing Armour Protected Vehicles as well along with what you call Rockets :) and they planned to develop APC back in 2010, (who knows my info is outdated and they might be already producing M113 variants right now)
live in dreams Napster ;)

Ok then Prove what you are claiming and i will accept that i was wrong. and BTW living in dream's is good as far as they do not contradict with "real word". :)

How 260 is huge number? These will only serve around 1800 soldiers any given time. Anyway better then Toyotas.

How 260 is huge number? These will only serve around 1800 soldiers any given time. Anyway better then Toyotas.

You ain't gonna invade a country with it... it's for special occasions/and group
And you can't buy used one, as much as you want.

When you're lights go out, do you blame CIA or mossad?
i blame them for imposing a war on us which in return educed our economic growth and held back the investors from investing in power projects.

Y the hell on earth 1000+ M113 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, unless we upgrade them ,,,,,, some thing like this.
sing-bush.jpg

LAND_M113A1_Australian_and_M1A1s_1AR_lg.jpg

adnan-ifv.jpg

We are living in 21st century , Come on man ,,,,,,,,, At least upgrade those battle Taxies , Give them more protection and day night fighting capability with some descent advance firepower

I was also wondering the same thing, plus don't we already make them in Pakistan

Last edited:
Ok then Prove what you are claiming and i will accept that i was wrong. and BTW living in dream's is good as far as they do not contradict with "real word". :)
The Proof might be of strategic nature hence cannot share with you :) keep guessing :) secondly i dont have to prove any thing to any one :) i just made a statement assume what ever you like :)

The US MRAP are all/mostly South African in origin, Infact all MRAP have their origin in South Africa. South Africa are more than willing to give complete rights to making MRAP without any hidden traps which the US is known for.

Sri_Lanka_Military_0204.jpg

Buffle MRAP produced under licence by Sri Lanka as Unicorn MRAP since 1986 and saved many many lives and still going strong!

RG-31.JPG

RG-31 MRAP from South Africa still being used by US forces purchased in their thousands and made in the US as well!

casspir.jpg

Casspir MRAP Built in the US as Cougar & Buffalo which PA has and also known as Mastif as well!

buying a few MRAP's from the US is hitting your head in the wall stupid when daddy of all these MRAP's South Africa is more than willing to help with making them in Pakistan!

Some members need the attention, making up kill switch theories and then insisting that they have some "superior" technical or insider knowledge(which is obviously unverifiable) to waste three pages of a thread.

Since the younger folk are gullibe enough to buy it, these folks become "elite" and "respected"

The perils of online crapola

Either way, the thread seems to repeat knowledge that has already been known for a while in previous threads and posts
Sir why don't we go for MRAP with TOT from South Africa and Turkey. Most USA MRAP are originally South African products so why not get MRAP from there just like UAE did ?

Sir why don't we go for MRAP with TOT from South Africa and Turkey. Most USA MRAP are originally South African products so why not get MRAP from there just like UAE did ?
Depends on who holds the rights to manufacture

EDIC bought the rights of the Denel RG-35 - as well as its manufacturing plant - for U.S. $63 million in 2015. It is now the NIMR N35, with EDIC maintaining ownership of the IP and rights to market and manufacture at will.

That said, there are two parts to this story.

We still don't know how much each N35 actually costs, and what proportion of parts EDIC is importing (and from where). Seeing that Denel OMC once belonged with BAE Systems, there is a chance that transmission and other key components are coming from places like Ireland, England, etc. That will add to the cost-of-labour and parts.

It is a great route, provided one bags the right platform and engine and internal parts suppliers. Otherwise, you'd end up with a costly program, despite paying a relatively good rate for IP.

But these Navistar MRAP seem like expensive vehicles - $1 to $1.25 million U.S. per vehicle. I know there are the CSF and FMF elements, but still, it would be worth exploring other options.

Hello sir ; I want your help

I would like to open a Thread on : " Cost of Military equipment "
All types of equipment ; both Arms ; Ammunition ; avionics anything
anywhere in the world

A general thread ; Where I would request every member to contribute
Which would be the appropriate forum for that

If it is made a sticky then it would be very useful

Back
Top Bottom