What's new

Huawei News and Analyses

Today no one use America TV it does not exist even though TV was invented in IIT.

Today? Try 40 years ago with Japan Inc (Sony, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Panasonic, Pioneer) grabbing the entire world's marketshare...long before China started making them. This is old news.

Then Samsung came out with LCD's ~23 years ago and completely wiped out Japan Inc.

Last edited:
Today? Try 40 years ago with Japan Inc (Sony, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Panasonic, Pioneer) grabbing the entire world's marketshare...long before China started making them. This is old news.

Then Samsung came out with LCD's ~23 years ago and completely wiped out Japan Inc.
It is Samsung not any cowboy television set right even thought US invented TV but eat Asian countries innovate and improved from there. Lol......

It is Samsung not any cowboy television set right even thought US invented TV but eat Asian countries innovate and improved from there. Lol......
How pathetic is US? Some American also think Sony is a brand from US. Lol.....
US don't even have a 5G company. Make sure you guys purchase Ericsson to remain relevant.

How pathetic is US? Some American also think Sony is a brand from US. Lol.....
US don't even have a 5G company. Make sure you guys purchase Ericsson to remain relevant.

Ericsson is good but not that good. Sweden is on decline. China is on rise. By 2030 Huawei will be building tons of 6G towers. Ericsson can't make 6G.

Huaweis smartphone brand has been effectively crushed. Pretty sure the last numbers I saw it’s only holding around 5% global market share today.

Huawei phone has never been that appealing. Compared to Xiaomi for example it is very bland. Think Toyota of the smartphone world.

Huawei phone has never been that appealing. Compared to Xiaomi for example it is very bland. Think Toyota of the smartphone world.

Xiaomi is a US stooge. Lei Jun was practically licking Qualcomm’s boots when the Snapdragon 888 launched.

Huaweis smartphone brand has been effectively crushed. Pretty sure the last numbers I saw it’s only holding around 5% global market share today.
I sick of hearing Huawei Huawei in the US mass media everyday. Cry baby cry. US the most powerful country in the world militarily, ecomony I put some doubt with the massive debt and money printing is afraid of a smartphone brand? Is like uncle Sam saying mummy I pee on my pants hearing Huawei. Come on be a man. It is just a Huawei.

I believe Huawei will make a come back just like TianGong space station. And the come back this time in the future will be solid with full ecosystem. And then uncle Sam will be crying again cry baby cry Huawei huawei mommy I conspitated on pants.

Well inside Huawei smart phone they installed galatical alien weaponry it will blow up and everyman will have erection dysfunction. Just joking..... Hahaha

I sick of hearing Huawei Huawei in the US mass media everyday. Cry baby cry. US the most powerful country in the world militarily, ecomony I put some doubt with the massive debt and money printing is afraid of a smartphone brand? Is like uncle Sam saying mummy I pee on my pants hearing Huawei. Come on be a man. It is just a Huawei.

I believe Huawei will make a come back just like TianGong space station. And the come back this time in the future will be solid with full ecosystem. And then uncle Sam will be crying again cry baby cry Huawei huawei mommy I conspitated on pants.

Well inside Huawei smart phone they installed galatical alien weaponry it will blow up and everyman will have erection dysfunction. Just joking..... Hahaha

By 2050 US will be majority non White and weak. By 2050 China be top dog on the planet.

By 2050 US will be majority non White and weak. By 2050 China be top dog on the planet.

2050 I think that is too long. When the correction come you see how the bubble pops. They are printing money to support the bubble later the breathe is run out. My American friend told me who cares about retirement fund as long as the country can be back to right track. The longer they wait the bad it is going to be worst.

That is why they built the great wall of America copying a few centuries old intelletual property rights.
Is the Mexican paying? The Mexican must be thinking you annexed and stole ourTexas now you build the great wall of United States.
Is the wall ready? The wall will be the 8th wonders of the world.

Xiaomi is a US stooge. Lei Jun was practically licking Qualcomm’s boots when the Snapdragon 888 launched.
So you are proud of your achievement? Can't compete then sanction? Human rights is not even used as an excuse anymore, it's tech competition. Do you know how many Huaweis are getting incubated as we speak?

Back
Top Bottom