What's new

How would you like to die?

When - When there is peace all around n our future generations r in safe hands :cheers:
Where - In d lap of Mother Nature:yahoo:
How - Calm n peaceful Death :wave:

:tup:Jst Wishing this world Shud b safe and every1 must b happy :cheers:

there's risk of being ripped apart & still remain alive & spend rest of your life like a retard...

There must be choice for a suicide, I know half of this world will go for it

In India... especially in Delhi-ncr...Riding bike itself called as INSTANT DEATH...LOL!!!!

Death is a reality and every one of us who is alive will be dead one day. Its hard to grasp but its fate of everything that is alive. When we like to live a life the way we want, lets share how would we like to die as well.

I would like to die..

When...
Where...
and How...

Plus add mention one thing that you want to accomplish before you reach this destination.

Hmmmm...Peacefully.. :angel:

But it will be more painfull for me to live after my Mom-Dad will not be there for caring me. Infact they are my life!!!
:cry:

Am i the only one that finds wrist slashing disgusting and in poor taste :undecided:

Maybe i'm just weird.

I have a technical question

Why is it when you slash your wrist you sorta die and when lets say you amputate your arm then you don't die ???

Its a technical question thats has bothered me for some time:coffee:

I have a technical question

Why is it when you slash your wrist you sorta die and when lets say you amputate your arm then you don't die ???

Its a technical question thats has bothered me for some time:coffee:

It depends on how quickly your blood clots brother.

When you cut your wrist, and let your arms be downwards, you lose blood and in a few hours die of blood loss. When you cut your entire arm, you lose more blood and die a little quicker, of blood loss of course.

That's the only difference.

My advice - Do try it if you are that curious, but do not try it too far from a hospital.

P.S. Amputation in a hospital is followed by cauterization and subsequent medication that keeps you from dying.

hehehehe no they were hiding before till the time mods decided its ok to be suicidal freak heheheh
Am not a suicidal freak :no: infact i was trying to to stop my GF from cutting her wrist(which she did whenever we had a fight).She slit her wrist once i did thrice ( ईंट का जवाब पत्थर से).She never dared to do it again.:rofl: Everything is fine now gonna get married once she completes her MBBS.:bounce:

Am not a suicidal freak :no: infact i was trying to to stop my GF from cutting her wrist(which she did whenever we had a fight).She slit her wrist once i did thrice ( ईंट का जवाब पत्थर से).She never dared to do it again.:rofl: Everything is fine now gonna get married once she completes her MBBS.:bounce:

A proper "Heer Ranjha" type love story !!!!!!!

What's up with all the nut heads talking about wrist cutting?

If you want to be cool use high voltage :cool:

Either lick a transformer or attach some jumper cables to your tongue :azn:

When: depends on commands order
Where: depends on commands order
How: depends on commands order

This things are not important, I want the people to not cry for me and dont be sad about my death. I want them to honor my death...

It seems to be full moon in this thread as crazies have come out. Slashing wrists.... Get a life !

Back
Top Bottom