What's new

How Would T-14 Armata Fair In Syria

C130

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
p1633366.jpg

Hypothetical speaking if 8 to 16 T-14 was sent to Syria to fight near the front how do you think they would do?

It would be a perfect opportunity for Russia to showcase it's new gen tank and it's abilities and to get serious interest for export.

from what I have seen and heard nothing in Syria right now can knock the T-14 out be it Metis-M,Konkurs,Kornet,TOW,HJ-8, assumuing it's APS,ERA, and armor is good as they say.

this is the best opportunity for Russia to show it's might and it's weapons just like NATO did in Libya they can make $$ and win a major propaganda victory.

h2.jpg

no we need M1A2 SEP in syria.............:coffee:
every one know russian tank is suck against American tank, i think now it,s time for USA to show how capable is M1A2 SEP IS............:pop:

h2.jpg

every one know russian tank is suck against American tank, i think now it,s time for USA to show how capable is M1A2 SEP IS............:pop:

for who the FSA :rofl: and we are talking about the SAA and Russia :close_tema:

if the APS "Afghanit" dual ERA "malachit" and the internal armor capsule is good as it sounds it should be nearly invincible to the current ATGMs we are seeing in Syria right now.

now imagine seeing a video of a T-14 Armata in Syria being targeted by a tank killing team armed with a TOW. you see the missile flying towards the T-14 just when it's about to hit the missile explodes a few meters from it and tank just rolls on or even locks onto the tank killing team and fires at them.
now that would be one good marketing video.

not like a dozen or so T-14 would be a game changer, but it would be a morale booster and demoralizing for the rats.

Last edited:
I think it is hardly possible for us to see T-14 in Syria soon. It is not ready for real wars yet and futher more there are only few such tanks in Russia now. No one will send them to Syria.

Armata has no need to go into that conflict. Its an urban crap fest and what it needs is the TOS system. Not a tank.

if SAA is willing to use TOS 1A on them while they are in a town or city that would be devastating. I think they wouldn't hesitant to do it either. Since they have be using those Elephant rockets and UR-77 meteorites to clear the rats out of their nests.

if SAA is willing to use TOS 1A on them while they are in a town or city that would be devastating. I think they wouldn't hesitant to do it either. Since they have be using those Elephant rockets and UR-77 meteorites to clear the rats out of their nests.

Dont expect the Russians not to oblige. They dont have the same issues on collateral as we do. Even then we screw up because picking out collateral from 30000 ft isnt easy. Here you have an ally that has no issues bombing or providing such?

The middle "Middle East" is going to be a very empty space soon.

I think it is hardly possible for us to see T-14 in Syria soon. It is not ready for real wars yet and futher more there are only few such tanks in Russia now. No one will send them to Syria.

like I said it wouldn't be a game changer. I don't know how many T-14/15s the Ruskies have and how far along the training of the crew has progressed, but even a few in Syria would be symbolic..

Last edited:
Syria needs fighter jets more than tanks. Needs to use its advantage of air superiority.

h2.jpg

G'day Mate

That was a controlled demolition of an unsalvageable M1 Tank

Which is basically a locker cook off by combat engineers

Davos

he is sad because every one is making fun of m1 that is why came up with this topic

p1633366.jpg

Hypothetical speaking if 8 to 16 T-14 was sent to Syria to fight near the front how do you think they would do?

It would be a perfect opportunity for Russia to showcase it's new gen tank and it's abilities and to get serious interest for export.

Depend on how and where it would be used and against what type of opponent. Bottom line: no tank is invulnerable.

for who the FSA :rofl: and we are talking about the SAA and Russia :close_tema:

if the APS "Afghanit" dual ERA "malachit" and the internal armor capsule is good as it sounds it should be nearly invincible to the current ATGMs we are seeing in Syria right now.

now imagine seeing a video of a T-14 Armata in Syria being targeted by a tank killing team armed with a TOW. you see the missile flying towards the T-14 just when it's about to hit the missile explodes a few meters from it and tank just rolls on or even locks onto the tank killing team and fires at them.
now that would be one good marketing video.

not like a dozen or so T-14 would be a game changer, but it would be a morale booster and demoralizing for the rats.

What is the use of any tanks in close combat ? Tanks are like elephants used in ancient times . Beast from distance but heat on butter when u breached it's comfort zone.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom