What's new

How will future Jet figher may look like?

DesiGuy

Reaction score
Country
United States
i think in the future wars, Jet fighter will play crucial role. There are advance jets being built by countries.

So is it possible to build Jet fighter that can be completely invisible from naked eye or from any Radar at all?

Any chances that Future Fighter Jet can go straight outside of earth into space and come back?

i think in the future wars, Jet fighter will play crucial role. There are advance jets being built by countries.

So is it possible to build Jet fighter that can be completely invisible from naked eye or from any Radar at all?

Any chances that Future Fighter Jet can go straight outside of earth into space and come back?

Maybe you should try Yahoo answers. :pop:

Like nuclear powered submarine. I see nuclear powered sleath Jets. They can stay in space or atomospear for days and strike anytime.

Americas (the west) future toy

or this

Randy_Meador_Jenny_Jn-4.jpg

su34.jpg

Sorry for taking this off track but ...

This baby already has a loo :)

"The Su-34's most distinctive feature is the unusually large flight deck. Much of the design work went into crew comfort. The two crew members sit side by side in a large cabin, with the pilot-commander to the left and navigator/operator of weapons to the right in jettisonable NPP Zvezda K-36dm seats. An advantage of the side by side cockpit is that duplicate instruments are not required for each pilot. As long missions require comfort, it has pressurization that it allows to operate up to 10,000 metres (32,800 ft) without oxygen masks, which are available for emergencies and combat situations.The crew members have room to stand and move about the cabin during long missions.The space between the seats allows that they can lie down in the corridor, if necessary. A small toilet and a galley are located behind the crew seats"

Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-34

Though there were numerous instances when fictional characters or toys(aka mil toys) got life,I can neither rule out nor attest a possibility of such aerospace fighters.

To say that we will never realise those sci-fi type fighters ,will be utterly naive to the tech world,while siding with those ideas will look utter optimistic.

But I myself rather be an optimist than being a naive or some other ***hole.

Its a fact that the americans and russians proved the aerospace flights all these years but with different appraoches and systems.If one looks at purely a aerospace fighter with certain attacking capabilities and anytime orbit shifting and returning and re-entering space,they should have to go with an SSTO design.

My opinion of such SSTO should carry conventional turbojet(with high thrust capable of pulling supersonics and high supersonics) and a scramjet.This design might make my SSTO achieve conventional take-off,orbitting and re-entry,landing with less fuss.

But I might also prefer orbital re-fuelling just like air-air re-fuelling in atmosphere.But I would say, we need to work of fuel here.LH2 is the not option for numerous entry/re-entries and being an attack fighter.

For that fighter stealth,I might go in satisfying my customers with high visible stealth whereas I cant guarantee them I can make my fighter invisble to thier enemys radars forever.

For visible stealth,we are mostly dealing with those naked eyes and electro-opticals.With technological advancements in visible stealths,there is no counter from a humans naked eye side.

But OTOH, a radar stealth is a different ball game. It counts the technology advancements from both sides.Hence a person who brings in the most advanced active/passive stealths to the field and maintians that leverage against its opponents may have the ball rolling in his court.

Future aiircraft?
That wont exist.
Since us has secret operations in Space.
We will be fighting with robots on moon.

robot planes with manual override available via satellite link, using advanced scram-jet engines for near space operations at mach 5+, otherwise can loiter in super low orbit for months using small rocket engines to stay in orbit, due to this the largest signature will be the heat signature, other wise radar signature will be 1/4 raptors and will have primitive visual camouflage in the other layer which is able to change its colors to match the surrounding

When I visualize a future jet fighter, I don't see huge fighters, big engines, pilots, or even mach 2 speeds.

Future will see miniature flying objects ranging from the size of an insect to that of a small fighter. They would use advanced methods of propulsion and would be invisible to radar.

Invisibility is not fiction anymore and within 50-60 years we will see it materializing.

Bigger planes would only be used for space wars, which would be huge and would carry almost a city, with its battle group like a carrier. Protecting itself with plasma weapons and laser guns.

Wars in future will not be fought by killing people but by crippling the nation economically, diplomatically, politically, and crushing the infra of the country. Hackers would destroy the bank account databases, web servers, all the IT infra, special agents would target the top people in the country who have an influence.

Miniature robots would do the surveillance job. A sting by a robo insect would be enough to kill 100 people. We just won't see the blood spilling in these wars.

Future aiircraft?
That wont exist.
Since us has secret operations in Space.
We will be fighting with robots on moon.

I would defiantly prefer that than killing humans on earth by humans. :tup:

we may have f22, su-60 mki, or f35.

But i think they all suck.

They need so much space to land and fly. The good jet fighter , i would consider is that can fly from one space without having it run on ground first.

This is called Puddle jumper and is used in science fiction. Al thought i am not saying, it should be as advance as this thing, but you this thing can fly and land in one small place.

Here is the video from my FAVORITE Show of "puddle jumper".

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom