What's new

How to unlock Messages option?

I S I

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Someone said @WebMaster can enable messaging feature if one asks. Please enable mine.
Screenshot_Chrome_20190319-105009.png

If you ask @WebMaster then he can become our dm. :D
If I remember correctly, I believe this feature was enabled in the good old days ie before PDF had lost it's innocence. BTW is that not how you get info regarding infractions?

Last edited:
Kabootar's are strictly reserved for ISI. Please don't make fun of them, it will hurt their feelings :D
Yes it really hurt when we see some of our younger generation don't even realise the sacrifices the community of kabotar have made for the country, they have no idea how difficult it became for us to communicate with our agents in India when India almost completely eliminated signal and communication branch in India which was wholly dependent and run by these brave Kabotars. They deserve our respect

After the capture of one of our brave kabotar by India few years ago ISI started a program to recruit Crow Regiments to sabotage IAF activities, we have recently witness the first Shahadat of one brave crow of this regiment in Balakot where their base HQ was situated which Indian Government was wrongly associating with JeM, Now the whole world have seen that the area was used by Crow Regiments not by the terrorist, in fact no Crow could be a Terrorist

In memory of FIRST Martyr of Crow Regiment ISI has issued the following badge

Crow Regiments.jpg

There is a report of around 150 missing in action (MIA) and 200 injured Crows in Balakot incident

Now ISI is initiating the program to recruit Owls as undercover field agents and their primary responsibility will be to act as agent of Influence rather to engage in any sabotage related activities, this will be the first Foreign National recruitment program under the direct organisational control of ISI but this time they are planning to setup training camp and operational HQ in New Delhi so that IAF could not bomb it and in case of any unwanted event in future which could occur we would have a chance to claim their Indian Nationality (or any other) . The said program would be initiated in the month of April

:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom