What's new

How to retire on Tesla stock

Imagine putting all your eggs in one very shaky basket

I guess you don't like being $225,000+ richer like he has.
I don't think he is losing ANY sleep with worries.

He can always set a limit order to cashout if it falls below a certain price threshhold..so most of his profit is completely safe as long as he maintains a reasonable price gap.

Imagine putting all your eggs in one very shaky basket

Imagine missing out on a once in a generation company that will become the largest company in history
I guess you don't like being $225,000+ richer like he has.
I don't think he is losing ANY sleep with worries.

He can always set a limit order to cashout if it falls below a certain price threshhold..so most of his profit is completely safe as long as he maintains a reasonable price gap.

Over $325k as of this post

Imagine missing out on a once in a generation company that will become the largest company in history
All I’m saying is it’s safer to have a diverse portfolio versus having all your shares in Tesla, all that it would take for the value to tank is one major safety scandal.

Just one scandal, the competition has almost caught up.

That said I might buy some Tesla stock in a bit.

It's not "quick" when you're holding until 2030 and beyond. Patience is a virtue in the stock market.

And he does have a track record. Back in March 2020 when everyone was panic selling, he shared that he will be buying more into Tesla because he has very high conviction in the company.

Look at the date uploaded.

You would've made more than 10x today if you bought and hold Tesla in March last year.

View attachment 787718
Not too impressed. I've made similar gains with TQQQ.

Also, I would have agreed with him back in march 2020 when TSLA was underweight but that's not the case anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom