What's new

How to kill time -- the best way

try reading the following authors
Frederick forsyth
earl stanly gardner
Jeffrey Archer
these in my opinion are good light reading. :)

^^I was gonna recommend the godfather ..but i think the move was better,
No doubt the movie was par excellence, but the novels are always more interesting. Movies tend to omit many nuances for obvious reasons.

For starters read
The Godfather by Mario Puzo.
The Foreigner by Arun Joshi (and his other novels - good reads!)
Dan Brown novels like Skull and Bones mentioned.
The Kite Runner & A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini
"Surely you are joking, Mr Feynman" - by the Nobel laureate Dick Feynman (awesome read!!!)
Pick up any English literary classics - Charles Dickens, Mark Twain, etc. Try Shakespeare?

And oh yes.. there's always p0rn ;)

Oh God, how can i forget these two.

Man! you should kick me for that. :lol:

Now, if you've seen Godfather, then i'd recommend you to skip the novel. Go for 'The Last Don' by the same author, it really good.

As abu said start playing something man i mert with my accident and am a big fan of playing badminton even now i go to the court and see my frnds playing just pick up your sport

If your 10th,12th scores are very good you can read CAT entrance books,who knows they might help you.

As abu said start playing something man i mert with my accident and am a big fan of playing badminton even now i go to the court and see my frnds playing just pick up your sport

Dear I can't get out from my desk to play games..I have to be there in office. Thanks for the suggestion.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

If your 10th,12th scores are very good you can read CAT entrance books,who knows they might help you.

i scored 96 percentile in CAT

Dear I can't get out from my desk to play games..I have to be there in office. Thanks for the suggestion.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

i scored 96 percentile in CAT
How about picking up art like sketching

jason bourne trilogy. The best action novel i ever read.

Oh God, how can i forget these two.

Man! you should kick me for that. :lol:

Now, if you've seen Godfather, then i'd recommend you to skip the novel. Go for 'The Last Don' by the same author, it really good.

I have read all his novels! Next to Godfather, I liked his Omerta. And actually I read the novel after I saw the film - and still liked it over the film - I mean its THAT good.

Get laid? You can waste around 2-60 mins doing that. Do that on your lunch break.

Back
Top Bottom