What's new

How To Get Around Islamabad in Under 250 Rupees

IMO, the city of ruling elites, business tycoons and rich, indeed.
IMHO and observation, it varies from sector to sector..I-8 mostly govt servants of higher grades. F-sectors normally businessmen belonging to upper middle class and then E-sectors for the rich and services, important personalities like DR AQ khan, then the rest of mixed or mostly middle class people ...

IMHO and observation, it varies from sector to sector..I-8 mostly govt servants of higher grades. F-sectors normally businessmen belonging to upper middle class and then E-sectors for the rich and services, important personalities like DR AQ khan, then the rest of mixed or mostly middle class people ...

I have been there from time to time and found a bit expensive living against the Karachi which is famous as the City of Poor. That what I mostly heard from Islo's that is bit expensive for Middle class. However, thanks for the Info. @Zibago can shed some more light on this.

Nadeem Malik and Zeba Bakhtiyar live in I-8

I have been there from time to time and found a bit expensive living against the Karachi which is famous as the City of Poor. That what I mostly heard from Islo's that is bit expensive for Middle class. However, thanks for the Info. @Zibago can shed some more light on this.
Yep its expensive even 10 marla average homes in sector Islamabad fetch 1-2 crore

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom