What's new

how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pakistan media and Internet warriors are exaggeration US invasion.

US will not invade, Not because they don't have capability but they don't need.

maximum they will do surgical strike at terrorist camp.

why they will do that ?? I don't find any concrete reason. Iraq and Afghanistan was different case.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

This is an interesting observation sir that must alarm the USA.

He is false flagger who is trolling and saying something which is not possible.

I met a guy today, well a boy of about 17. He said to one of his friends that 'Chalo yar, Pakistan amreeka ki jang ab kabhi bhi honay lagi hai, tum kis ki side lay rahay ho? Kiya Pakistan kuch kar sakay ga'?

i m 16 and i m not war junkie but i love my nation to the core and m ready to live or die for it, the media you are blaming has not yet curropted alot the youth as i know many like me.........

i m 16 and i m not war junkie but i love my nation to the core and m ready to live or die for it, the media you are blaming has not yet curropted alot the youth as i know many like me.........

Everybody loves his nation, we should get realistic, the US is not going to attack Pakistan for a number of reasons.

I think Pakistan media and Internet warriors are exaggeration US invasion.

US will not invade, Not because they don't have capability but they don't need.

maximum they will do surgical strike at terrorist camp.

why they will do that ?? I don't find any concrete reason. Iraq and Afghanistan was different case.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

He is false flagger who is trolling and saying something which is not possible.

I know. I am fully aware that India would sh*t itself at even the thought of mentioning anything against the USA. We know in particular how you guys like to suck up to uncle Sam.
Striking USA lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know. I am fully aware that India would sh*t itself at even the thought of mentioning anything against the USA. We know in particular how you guys like to suck up to uncle Sam.

Oh I dunno', we kept our cool when Nixon sent over an Aircraft Carrier for you guys.

It's time for Pakistan to play smart and hit the raw nerve, For starters, by threatening America with nuclear proliferation in Middle East, will throw aMerIcanS into a tizz. Secondly, wars are to brave & vigilant not mighty........So bring it on, Yankee-Doodles! :sniper: :usflag:

Pakistan is not in position to do such thing. not when Pakistan is infiltrated by very strong network of CIA.

if you even try to do such thing expect rebellion in Pakistani army by US paid generals and toppled ISI, army top brass.

Folks, there aint an invasion comming up. The most they will go for is a very limited surgical strike, which too can be dettered by PAF patrols.

This is what Satish Chandra has said about himself and other Indians in his thread titled 'How India Will Win A Nuclear War With The United States Starting Now' in the India Defence Forum:-
--------------START QUOTE------------------

P. S. RAW routinely posts abuse on what Satish Chandra says; ignore it; these criminals are guilty of the gravest treason -- see above -- and deserve the death penalty and that is what they will get.

The following that Satish Chandra has said is relevant here:-
"Indians as a rule are inferior Indian niggers unfit to talk about strategic matters, especially if it involves the White Master in any way, which it always does. That is why in his 'Mein Kampf' Adolf Hitler said "As for India, I would rather see India under the British than under any one else". It is not just that a handful of the British from half way around the world ruled India for centuries; a lot of other people from various countries did that for a thousand years before that.

A modern day Babar will start each day by killing a million Indians before breakfast every morning, though some think three million will be better (this number can be herded into fairly small extermination circles and then a neutron bomb exploded over them).

I am an Indian, but as far above the other Indians as they may be above cockroaches."

The following that Satish Chandra has said is also relevant here:-
(The Hindu, September 20, 2011: The Hindu : Opinion / Lead : This threat is not just for the birds )
"INDIA'S MILITARY CHIEFS LICK BOOTS OF THE WHITE MASTER. They should be licking my boots instead or they are headed for the compost heap. They did not mind licking the boots of George Fernandes who faked an inability to speak for several years to avoid having to answer for his collaboration in crimes against me and against India. Vajpayee is still faking an inability to speak for the same reason. I am infinitely better than either of them. I am India's expert in strategic defence, the father of India's strategic program including the Integrated Guided Missile Development Program, the world's greatest scientist (my biography is in Marquis' Who's Who in the World, 2011 and earlier editions) and India's legitimate ruler. JOIN INDIA'S WAR OF INDEPENDENCE, go to JoinIndiaWarOfIndependence.blogspot.com. There you will also find a reference to K. Subrahmanyam staging his fake death and fleeing to the United States to escape punishment for his crimes against me and sabotage of India's defence. A link there also shows him, along with the CIA Director Michael Hayden, coming on line on August 9, 2008 and offering to transfer one crore rupees into my account within 48 hours if I agree to cooperate with them. Less than a week after I wrote, on September 13 '11, that RAW -- which works as a branch of the CIA against India -- will have to be rubbed out and all its present and past employees killed, a former head of RAW, from 2007 to 2009, Ashok Chaturvedi has staged his fake death, at the age of 63, from 'multiple organ failure'. When I wrote about a former head of RAW, Vikram Sood, citing the white Christian headmaster of a missionary school he attended as the fount of all wisdom on various issues in a column in Hindustan Times and referring to Indians as worshippers of snakes and monkeys on a Times of India blog, this bugger Chaturvedi put in the media an 'expose' of himself and his wife using government aircraft to visit temples. A couple days ago, after ending his fake inability to speak, Fernandes had a video posted on Bharat-Rakshak showing him having a photograph of the Italian whore removed from a group of photographs, of former President Rajendra Prasad, etc., at the Constitution Club, demanding on what basis her photograph was put there (" because she is white?") because around September 11 '11 I had written "The head of the Strategic Forces Command is a Christian and now the head of the Indian Air Force is also a Christian, not to mention that the Defence Minister is a Christian as was his predecessor [Fernandes] -- motivated appointments, at the direction of the CIA, of armed forces chiefs who would be loyal to the Italian whore and to the white countries, expressly made to prevent India from emerging from slavery." But India's armed forces chiefs lick the boots of the White Master regardless of their religion."

Satish Chandra"
-------------END QUOTE-----------------

The point is that India's nuclear forces obey Satish Chandra; he does not need India's conventional forces or the rest of the government or citizenry to defend India. India's prime minister Manmohan Singh, an American boot-licker until now, avoided meeting the American president Obama while in New York to attend the U. N. General Assembly session last week and met Iran's president instead -- because of the fear of Satish Chandra. The point so far as this thread is concerned is that Pakistan does not need its conventional forces -- which in fact will be worthless against the United States -- to defend against the United States; it needs only its nuclear warheads -- it does not even need missiles -- emplaced by its special forces in Washington, New York and other U. S. cities, used in the manner I have prescribed in my earlier posts in this thread, for victory over the United States.

Pakistan can start by attacking US bases in Afghanistan by covertly sending SSGs,.. we cant win in a head to head war as they are much more technologically advanced thn us..dig in deep n wait till they launch ground offensive until thn just create mayhem in Afghanistan and supply military grade explosives and weapons to Haqqanis so they cud easily blow up and attack American installations APCs tanks..troops in Afghanistan...IMO war is not going to happen.. Americans are not idiots but we shud be prepared

With due respect.

Time and again by our words and actions we prove that we dont lick anybody, However the same topic comes in everytime. I wonder why people live in denial.

or is it I am getting something wrong here. Please elaborate what makes you think so.
I am sure if (god forbid) some situation arises where Pak is being targeted for its nukes pls be assured that US hadnt consulted India while doing so. Neither we will support such a surgical strikes even though it is in our interest.

When I say our interest, I emphasize that our interest is not in disarming pakistan by strikes because that violates the sovergnity of the state, but by diplomatic means. To start that you need a stable govt which can function by itself not by your Army. I am sure today your govt doesnt even know what the army is upto in matters of security like it did to Nawaz sherif for whatever reasons.

It was said that Mush had given an undertaking to USA that Pakistan would not manufacture rockets/missiles capable of hitting targets in Israel. (Must be correct, because Israeli PM was the first to call him to invite and settle in Israel after he was ousted.) What would be the situation now? USA will not launch any major assault till Pak nuclear assets have been neutralized - for which Israelis have been planning strikes.

Don't talk rubbish.

It's your country who were licking Uncle SAM since 1947. US was never India's friend.

Now, we are making better relation. Why you have pain ? When we didn't had problem for half century when you had relation ?? we not taking aid, We making mutual relation which Pakistan never understood. Why you licking Chinese ?? Will they come to stop strike ?? lolz

You are highly frustrated. When US was on Pakistan side for half century, It's good and now we have good relation, Then it's bad ?? Even When it's not depend on Aid or any kind of help. it's mutual. What a hypocrisy. :disagree:

I neva said that pak army will sit calm. But US have far more power ful army than pak, technically, quality wise, quantity wise US is decades ahead of us. Accept that US have more sufficient intelligence agencies better than ur isi, example OBL raid ur isi said we dnt have any info about osama lives in pak.............
with all that "PLUS" for the USA military they still cant defeat the cavemen called taliban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom