What's new

how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a crucial time for Pakistani policy framers and i am sure that Chinese would be in on the act. Any show of defiance & resilience at present will mold Pakistan's foreign policy into more of an independent foreign policy (with minimal or no influence of the Americans) in times to come.
Now is the time to break away from the Americans clutches, It's either now or never.

Like I said before, you have the right to think that. And, I still think that when push comes to shove, the US military is the best in the world.
Imran Khan is singing similar tune as I am... :) "Confrontation" is the way to go..
-

Last edited by a moderator:
I will keep the flags as they are, thanks.

It is not any post that brings Pakistanis down morally; it is Pakistanis themselves.

After all, above the flags is my DP: TRUTH HURTS!

Yea of your kind.

------------------------------------------

Hey PDF guys just now i discover the secret about "who call themselves 'Indians' in US".

You are giving too much of importance to yourself. We can fight whole Pakistan with 1/4th of capability. It would be turned opposite if we do anything.

But we won't indulge in any such things, We neither need nor it will make any difference to us. So Stick with US-Pakistan. India has nothing to do with it.

So how many nm radius is your head? You know what? Ur not even worth it

Yea of your kind.

------------------------------------------

Hey PDF guys just now i discover the secret about "who call themselves 'Indians' in US".

Let's hear the secret how you came to that conclusion, since I can blast it to smithereens if I choose to do so. Try me.

My kind is the dedicated minority that keeps washing the blackness off the nation's face, and gets derided for doing so as thanks.

Let's hear the secret how you came to that conclusion, since I can blast it to smithereens if I choose to do so. Try me.

My kind is the dedicated minority that keeps washing the blackness off the nation's face, and gets derided for doing so as thanks.

Sorry this is not appropriate thread for opening a secret.

There will be NO invsaion..........Pakistan is not a hardware store where bailiffs can come in and take over control........

Even a champion fears an underdog as it can receive a very bloody nose.

There are options open to the Pakistan Armed Forces, and we will Inshallah see a chain of events unfolding in the coming weeeks and months............

I would not be surprised of the long awaited speculation by many members on this forum of a ICBM being revealed here by Pakistan Armed Forces for a "space program" (cough cough), I think we get the point...........The US is already aware and Pakistan has already indirectly made reference to tactical nukes being used against Indian forces if attacked........I thnk we know where that statement was pointing to.......

If, and I stress IF Pakistan does come out with an ICBM program, this in itself will deter any DIRECT adventure into Pakistan, however, in such a likelihod scenario then people should understand that there is a difference in a guerilla warfare tactic used by the Taliban and a conventional war as will be depolyed by the US and Pakistan. In such scenarios, weapon sof Mass Destruction, i.e. tactical nukes, and most of all, vacuum warheads are deployed in the thousands. I couldn't care less if it were the US Army, no one survives a vacuum attack on a conventional Military, I have seen these used and they are very very effective.........

The US is only found a scapegoat and it will posture around before getting lost from thisregion, and possibly leave behind something to become a thorn for Pakistan and assistance for the Indian, unfortunately for them, the Taliban have other plans, and I can now say thank God for that, that the Taliban wil be coming back and driving the Indian demon out of the country otherwise the INdians will end up making open enemies with the Taliban. In such a scenario where the US could not even curtail the Taliban, the IOK Part 2 will be pretty bloody, as I strongly believe the ISI should give India a taste of its medicine.

The Indian worked in balochistan during the Soviet occupation of Pakistan, although most attacks were limited to Blaochistan, a lot of others were carried out inside Pakistan

Pakistan responded with an uprising in IOK, and most attacks were limited to the valleys of IOK but some inside India.

India has now gone the full monty, with the whole of Pakistan

I think the ISI should also go the full monty now, for Pakistan it is a case of survival, for India, when the US episode concludes in Afghanistan, it will be one for theirs....God willing.....

Sorry this is not appropriate thread for opening a secret.

Ah thank you so very much for keeping your secret safe. :D

Oh, and if by chance you think you can prove me an Indian, I will be happy to take you on: Born and raised in Pakistan 100%.

In case open hostilities break out between Pakistan and America, first thing the citizens of Pakistan should do is storm the american embassy and drag out all the rats holed up in there. That’s the american command centre in Pakistan and that will need dismantling first and foremost.

In case open hostilities break out between Pakistan and America, first thing the citizens of Pakistan should do is storm the american embassy and drag out all the rats holed up in there. That’s the american command centre in Pakistan and that that will need dismantling first and foremost.

Thats a hell of a thought..

There are more people of ur nationality in US (even some mods ) than the Americans in Pakistan..

Now think again.

In case open hostilities break out between Pakistan and America, first thing the citizens of Pakistan should do is storm the american embassy and drag out all the rats holed up in there. That’s the american command centre in Pakistan and that that will need dismantling first and foremost.

pakistan also have embassy and pakistanis in US.

I would not be surprised of the long awaited speculation by many members on this forum of a ICBM being revealed here by Pakistan Armed Forces for a "space program" (cough cough), I think we get the point...........The US is already aware and Pakistan has already indirectly made reference to tactical nukes being used against Indian forces if attacked........I thnk we know where that statement was pointing to.......

If, and I stress IF Pakistan does come out with an ICBM program, this in itself will deter any DIRECT adventure into Pakistan, however, in such a likelihod scenario then people should understand that there is a difference in a guerilla warfare tactic used by the Taliban and a conventional war as will be depolyed by the US and Pakistan. In such scenarios, weapon sof Mass Destruction, i.e. tactical nukes, and most of all, vacuum warheads are deployed in the thousands. I couldn't care less if it were the US Army, no one survives a vacuum attack on a conventional Military, I have seen these used and they are very very effective.........

There is no need to wait for an ICBM. India has had its nuclear warheads emplaced in U. S. cities by its special forces (see my earlier post in this thread) and Pakistan can do the same.

pakistan also have embassy and pakistanis in US.

The Pakistani Emabssy in the United States is home to Hussain Haqqni .. he is anyway US ambassador to the US .. LOL .. the Americans can keep him.

The american emabssy in Pakistan is the nerve centre from where all american terror is being directed against Pakistan , dismantling that will mean blinding the americans at the beginning of the hostilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom