What's new

How to create a poll in BD subforum

Maira La

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Hey guys, I've noticed some of you (@wanglaokan , @Aeronaut ) opened polls in this subforum and tried to restrict polling to Bangladeshi members only. Simply instructing members of other nationalities "do not vote" won't work very well.

Here's my approach to restricting polls to BD members. I am creating a new poll below, consisting of the regular polling format with one question and multiple choice of answers:

------------------------ Poll ------------------------
Do you like girls? (just an example!)

a - Yes
b - No
-------------------------------------------------------

------------------------ Current Results ------------------------

a - 1 vote
b - 0 votes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BD Members, please copy the "Current Results" section from the most recently posted version in another Bangladeshi member's post, modify to include your vote and post as a new message.It's that easy!

IMHO there is absolutely no need of any poll in the Bangladesh defence section. It is clear as day what pdf Bangladeshis would vote for. For example I predicted the result of this earlier poll created by Aeronaut correctly on the second post itself. Anyone who has spent a bit of time here can guess it correctly, beats the whole purpose of a poll.
Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

IMHO there is absolutely no need of any poll in the Bangladesh defence section. It is clear as day what pdf Bangladeshis would vote for. For example I predicted the result of this earlier poll created by Aeronaut correctly on the second post itself. Anyone who has spent a bit of time here can guess it correctly, beats the whole purpose of a poll.
Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?
The result is obvious more inclined to China, only one BD member vote for India. You guys have gone crazy, are you?

The result is obvious more inclined to China, only one BD member vote for India. You guys have gone crazy, are you?

That's exactly what I am saying genius. If the result was obvious what's the point of the poll? :lol:

Last edited:
Unlike India or Pakistani members, Bangladeshi forum is hugely one sided. What is the use of online polls when it is an accepted fact that Bangladeshis on pdf will not vote for India at all?

Unlike India or Pakistani members, Bangladeshi forum is hugely one sided. What is the use of online polls when it is an accepted fact that Bangladeshis on pdf will not vote for India at all?
You can creat a poll in India defence forum, you will get the same result.

The only way India uses to manipulate Bangladeshis is to instigate their hate toward Pakistan, and fake themself as the Liberator.

Last edited:
You can creat a poll in India defence forum, you will get the same result.

The only way India uses to manipulate Bangladeshis is to instigate their hate toward Pakistan, and fake themself as the Liberator.
No, you won't get the same result. If you had any idea about the thread "China or USA, which is better for India", the views varied widely among the Indians. There were no biases visible as such because everybody gave their opinion on a neutral basis. But if you conduct a "Ghana vs India" thread India will lose it by a ratio around 10:1 roughly, which certainly does not depict the actual ground reality of Bangladesh at present. So, for me polls does not make any sense here.

But, it's their forum and anything they want to do it's their choice. I just placed my views, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom