What's new

How to contact ISI

Status
Not open for further replies.
or maybe i want to join agency and this is the easy way to do it lol

You cannot join ISI they don't recruit like this. Join Pakistan Army and from there after training they might recruit you.

You cannot join ISI they don't recruit like this. Join Pakistan Army and from there after training they might recruit you.
well! this was supposed to be sarcastic answer bro the way he questioned my post

o

or maybe i want to join agency and this is the easy way to do it lol

100 chitar on your A$$ and if you dont make a sound then maybe they hire you.
By the way they dont hire idiots.

well! this was supposed to be sarcastic answer bro the way he questioned my post

Bro if you want to report some thing terror related I have provided you the numbers and you can use this number as well 1135 and if they find your info credible they will contact you them selves.

People here doesn't seem to understand sarcasm lol
apne fatwe pehle le ate han

Bro if you want to report some thing terror related I have provided you the numbers and you can use this number as well 1135 and if they find your info credible they will contact you them selves.

yes thank you for your help i will definitely contact early morning! hopefully

well! that's you are saying! i wouldn't have asked if its not the serious issue lol
and i guess i have mentioned something above that's sound like enough evidence otherwise koe shauq nae he faltu mein uchalne ka lol
contact DG ISPR On his Twitter

As Indian journalist Gawsawami, he seems to know everything, if nothing else he will put you in touch with Mrs. ISI and he will do it on air on his show for the world to see

contact 1135 and tell them your situation. if necessary they will notify concerned people and contact you when requied

I love the original post. He wants to report his relatives to a intelligence agency. Maybe his parents forced him to do his homework and took his toys away ?

yahan itny sary ISI ke chaachy maamy ghoom rahy hain dekh lo

what about karachi? i don't want to be in touch with everyone. one official maybe who can seriously work on it.

Bhai karachi station?
Opposite to Regent Plaza. If you are coming from Air Port to Hotel Mehran, cross regent plaza & bridge, first left side a black gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom