What's new

How to best counter indian trolling on this forum

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Recently there has been a spike in trolling on this forum. There are a couple of Israeli members doing it, and quite a few Indians. I have suggestions on how to best handle this, all whilst continuing to have decent discussion on our forum.

1. Don't feed the troll.
2. Don't feed the troll.
3. Don't feed the troll. I cannot emphasise this enough. Trolls say things in order to derail topics and to get reactions. Sometimes they'll be blatent in what they do, other times they'll make a snide remark that on the face of it is in tune with the topic, but in actuality is an attempt to derail topics. Do not reply or engage with the trolls.

4. Click the report button. Every time you see trolling report it. Give admin and mods a real idea of how prevalent it is.

5. If you can't help yourself, use the ignore feature, ignore people you don't like.

---

This simple steps will mean mods have greater awareness of who is trolling and where, trolling will be less effective on the forum, we'll have better conversations in topics and the forum experience will be improved for everyone.

Recently there has been a spike in trolling on this forum. There are a couple of Israeli members doing it, and quite a few Indians. I have suggestions on how to best handle this, all whilst continuing to have decent discussion on our forum.

1. Don't feed the troll.
2. Don't feed the troll.
3. Don't feed the troll. I cannot emphasise this enough. Trolls say things in order to derail topics and to get reactions. Sometimes they'll be blatent in what they do, other times they'll make a snide remark that on the face of it is in tune with the topic, but in actuality is an attempt to derail topics. Do not reply or engage with the trolls.

4. Click the report button. Every time you see trolling report it. Give admin and mods a real idea of how prevalent it is.

5. If you can't help yourself, use the ignore feature, ignore people you don't like.

---

This simple steps will mean mods have greater awareness of who is trolling and where, trolling will be less effective on the forum, we'll have better conversations in topics and the forum experience will be improved for everyone.
Best solution is not to troll in india related topics.

Pakistani members do troll equally as well. There are some Pakistani members here whose only contribution to any topic is offending Hinduism. The response by certain Indian members is to insult Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (salla Allah alaihi wa sallam). Mods need to be more strict

Majority of Indians who come on this forum bring along their table manners, once they have a bellyful, then they start complaining about table cloth being dirty.
Bottom line is, it's not just the Pakistani members they have arguments with, they seem to have same issues with, Chinese, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi and others as well.....no guessing where the culprit lies.

I am going to fully boycott all kinds of interaction with Indian monkeys on this forum. I suggest all other Pakistani members to do the same.

All Indian topics meant to flame should be immediately reported to the mods. Don't react to Indian topics or rhetorical questions. Leave these scum to beg for interaction on this forum.

Both sides troll equally, I quite enjoy the input from several Indian members; just ignore those who don't want a meaningful discussion and are only here to troll.

Majority of Indians who come on this forum bring along their table manners, once they have a bellyful, then they start complaining about table cloth being dirty.
You do know that, most of them are RSS IT cell members, right? RSS IT cell is as old as from 2004 onwards, active in Orkut groups successfully diverting patriotism to RSS'ism. When I joined here, RSS IT cell presence was not that strong. Now, it is gone out of control. These trolls brings traffic for your site. I know, we all know.

These trolls brings traffic for your site. I know, we all know.
May be just like indian forums that are completely pro india and dont allow any propaganda against their country there is need for a new paksitani forum which totally allows members from other countries but with pakistani interests at heart. Normally traffic from pakistan and india doesnt may much in google adsense.

if you want to see the real face of indian posters see how they interact with Chinese and bengali posters.

ive said it many times indian posters should be banned for life as soon as they make 3 troll posts, treat them how they are treated on indian forums

Back
Top Bottom