What's new

How Pakistan Navy Out classed Indian Navy Many Times bigger then PN in 65

Yes, it surely outclassed but within few years almost 3/4ths of pak navy was sitting in the ocean floor.
This happens when you blow minor victories out of proportion, being too optimistic about ones own capabilities and underestimating the strength of the enemy.

Yes, it surely outclassed but within few years almost 3/4ths of pak navy was sitting in the ocean floor.
This happens when you blow minor victories out of proportion, being too optimistic about ones own capabilities and underestimating the strength of the enemy.
IN had unfair advantage of missile boats. Yet again technology saved india's day.

Any references?or Langer gup

The technological gap india gained during the period of 65-71 gave india the edge in naval combat. And only naval combat. But its technology could not save Okha Harbour from being atomised nor could save the INS Khukri which was given an early decommissioning by the PNS Hangor.

How far we have come though. The indians can only dream of doing it again.

Any references?or Langer gup
Go look it up, wiki 1971 indopak war, naval war section.
Along with the downed ships your Karachi and Chittagong ports were also destroyed and were burning for days.

Go look it up, wiki 1971 indopak war, naval war section.
Along with the downed ships your Karachi and Chittagong ports were also destroyed and were burning for days.
Oh I think you are indian living in 1971 where time stopped for you. I think we talked about 1965 . In 71 dynamics were different.

Oh I think you are indian living in 1971 where time stopped for you. I think we talked about 1965 . In 71 dynamics were different.
50 years ago is a long time ago. The indians are still stuck there. They dont see that we have vastly improved in naval power. Unlike 50 years ago, we have ashm, coastal defence missiles and anti shipping cruise missiles which outrange their brahmos. They think they still hold the advantage in naval supremecy. You may have the larger numbers, but not the skill nor technology to defeat us. The gap is now negligible

Back
Top Bottom