What's new

How many radio stations, journalists work for you? Asma Jahangir asks ISPR

She is bewaa of wabal thakeray
images (2).jpg

That idiot lady has nothing to do rather talking shit.. even pak army doesnt say a word against such biased statements
Stop lying on army

Raw n RSS paid agents can't see people praiing army achievements on the terrorism as wl as recent one of chief justice sind's son recovery from terrorists

There should also be a petition filled about how many of these NGO work for India and to further their interests?

She should just pick up Hilal and read the list of people on editorial board... she will know how many Journalists are working for ISPR... why waste energy on something that is easy to answer.

Even better she should get a copy of Military Inc. that would give her and idea on the kind of businesses Pakistani Army runs and profits from.

You'd be an idiot to think Hilal is published by journalists etc.

It's mostly written by army officers or civilian employees of Pak military complexes like HIT,POF,PAC,IO etc.

As for Ayesha siddiqas book that has been rubished several times.. The organisations are run by retired army men and civilians for the welfare of retired servicemen. They are tax paying entities learning billions.. Their board of directors etc are retired officers not serving ones.

The only word which comes to my mind when i see her is, Kanjari.
Sorry guys, don't ban me.

Actually nobody likes her in the lawyers community.. She's more of an charas/hash smokin pothead activist than a "lawyer"..

I guess she is angry because she is not on the payroll! :lol:

Asma is a character that you do not get to see very often, one of a kind! :omghaha:

The level of intellect is such that i once communicated with her and when presented with some strong arguments she just disappeared. I have never seen or heard from her again. :lol:

Pakistan should deport her to India.
Well we are enemies but after all they are our neighbors! We should not think so bad about them :lol:

When the country is fighting an existential war, now is not the time for such questions ffs

There is not wrong in what she asked. Why should any army have business interests? Their duty is to safeguard borders, and not run companies for profits.
your are right and many people here on pdf and in pakistan do not understand it. People in pakistan actually do not understand the actual job of armed service. they think their actual job is to save pakistan from democratic govt.

No institution is above the law. ISPR uses taxpayers money and shall be hold accountable to regulations and scrutiny of the law.

No institution is above the law. ISPR uses taxpayers money and shall be hold accountable to regulations and scrutiny of the law.

Terrorist use propaganda to mislead people. This is a war being fought to win minds and hearts. How is it wrong to invest in media to counter terrorist narrative and build a national unity against them? You need to read about ' information warfare '. And BTW how have you come to the conclusion that armed forces are not accountable to elected representatives? Asma Jehangir is not an elected representative nor is she member of defence committee of parliament who are entitled to ask such questions. She can make this request under RFI. She can also be denied this information under free speech article of constitution of Pakistan. State reserves the right to withhold any information it deems necessary in the interest of nation. She can get elected and change the constitution if she likes. Till then, she isn't above the law either!

Terrorist use propaganda to mislead people. This is a war being fought to win minds and hearts. How is it wrong to invest in media to counter terrorist narrative and build a national unity against them? You need to read about ' information warfare '. And BTW how have you come to the conclusion that armed forces are not accountable to elected representatives? Asma Jehangir is not an elected representative nor is she member of defence committee of parliament who are entitled to ask such questions. She can make this request under RFI. She can also be denied this information under free speech article of constitution of Pakistan. State reserves the right to withhold any information it deems necessary in the interest of nation. She can get elected and change the constitution if she likes. Till then, she isn't above the law either!
but ISPR is spreading propaganda against his own govt. Personally i don't like asma jahangir but i am with her on this stance. ISPR is fighting with mindset of his own people not against mindset of TTP.

but ISPR is spreading propaganda against his own govt. Personally i don't like asma jahangir but i am with her on this stance. ISPR is fighting with mindset of his own people not against mindset of TTP.

This is a subjective assessment. If influential persons including politicians are involved in supporting terrorism (for money, crushing their opponents etc etc), what line should be taken by those fighting terrorism? However government has full authority to question any action taken by any entity under armed forces. Parliament's defence committee, defence council, defence minister or even defence secretary can ask that. They are entitled to by constitution. Chairman Public Accounts Committee and office of Auditor General of Pakistan have full authority to scrutinize spending of armed forces and contrary to common belief they do this regularly. If these things are not made public, this does not mean it does not happen. But not every Tom, Dick and Harry is entitled to ask these questions.

Let's also agree here that politicians have been found wanting in the fight against terrorism. Implementation of NAP on government side has appealing lack of urgency and seriousness. If they are coming under some pressure to deliver, I personally don't mind that. Not that they are being overthrown from government. Army seems to be in no mood to threaten elected government.

The perverted old vile creature is perturbed by the recovery of CJ Sindh HC by the army or may be she fear that Zarb-e-Azb will soon turn to the traitors like her.

I used to listen to FM 96, sounded nothing like Army sponsored propaganda. and funding for media outlets usually comes from the adverts they run, and advert companies pay a lot.
She sounds like altaf bhai, only female.

How many radio stations, journalists work for you? Asma Jahangir asks ISPR

The Answer is Simple: In Fractions in comparison of CIA & RAW.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom