What's new

how many nukes will India have in future ?

Vishvamitra

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
search

as we are planning 3 more bigger and better nuclear submarine classes beside arihants we surely needs more nukes.
Since each subject will carry 12 to 20 ICBMS with as minimum as 3 nukes per missile.

I heard few days ago that we are already making 500 more nukes so I am wondering how many we will have in future.

http://idrw.org/rise-of-indias-nuclear-submarine-fleet/

As maintenance of nukes also would require tons of money, I believe have around 500 nukes would be more than enough. Instead of making more nukes India should work on better delivery system and other varieties of nukes.

India needs atleast 1500 nukes to wipe out Pakistan and China together, if we are sure to get killed.... i can die peaceful if China and Pakistan goes down with me....

Hey its not war mongering, but a requirement....and required number is well over 1000 nukes.... numbers build fear...fear stops war...
Yeah 1500 is ideal noumber for 2nd largest country by population and 7th largest by land.

Inshallah we will soon become 3rd largest economy as well :D

As maintenance of nukes also would require tons of money, I believe have around 500 nukes would be more than enough. Instead of making more nukes India should work on better delivery system and other varieties of nukes.
500 are not enough for all 3 forces.

search

as we are planning 3 more bigger and better nuclear submarine classes beside arihants we surely needs more nukes.
Since each subject will carry 12 to 20 ICBMS with as minimum as 3 nukes per missile.

I heard few days ago that we are already making 500 more nukes so I am wondering how many we will have in future.

http://idrw.org/rise-of-indias-nuclear-submarine-fleet/

India will not build such a sub for another 30-50 years. India works in Indian time.

We should add 10-20 newer warheads every year. Along with that, we need to focus on higher yield, more delivery methods and MIRV.

We should add 10-20 newer warheads every year. Along with that, we need to focus on higher yield, more delivery methods and MIRV.

If reality is like making a post. India need to first develop thermonuclear bomb first. Than it needs miniaturization tech so it can mount more than one warheads. Otherwise, it's like India talking about building a space station without even developing manned space flight ability.

India needs atleast 1500 nukes to wipe out Pakistan and China together, if we are sure to get killed.... i can die peaceful if China and Pakistan goes down with me....

Hey its not war mongering, but a requirement....and required number is well over 1000 nukes.... numbers build fear...fear stops war...

No need to make so many nukes. Nuclear fallout will already spell the doom for the entire world.

No point in having more nukes should instead start miniaturizing the warheads and refining the delivering system. It makes no difference whether it is 300 or 3000 , the effect is same.

No they won't stop wars, at the most they may delay it

No point in having more nukes should instead start miniaturizing the warheads and refining the delivering system. It makes no difference whether it is 300 or 3000 , the effect is same.
There is a new concept which suggest making smaller nukes which destroy infrastructure of a city to make it useless rather than to fry it

India will not build such a sub for another 30-50 years. India works in Indian time.
Wake up ......
It's morning already.
We already upped the size and capabilities of arihant

If reality is like making a post. India need to first develop thermonuclear bomb first. Than it needs miniaturization tech so it can mount more than one warheads. Otherwise, it's like India talking about building a space station without even developing manned space flight ability.
What benefits will you get with a thermometer nuclear bomb??

No they won't stop wars, at the most they may delay it

There is a new concept which suggest making smaller nukes which destroy infrastructure of a city to make it useless rather than to fry it

Wake up ......
It's morning already.
We already upped the size and capabilities of arihant

What benefits will you get with a thermo nuclear bomb??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom