What's new

How many Citizen of Pakistan own registered firearms ?

How many Citizen of Pakistan own registered firearms ? (Minimum 6 bullets)

Votes: 2 10.0%

Votes: 1 5.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 5.0%

Votes: 2 10.0%

Votes: 3 15.0%

Votes: 5 25.0%

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Its not the firearm that will matter. Its how much ammo you have. A firearm with one or two mag max is not sufficient when you are trying to protect your family during civil war.

Well , the smart folks will smell the coffee and not wait till something Tragic happens

So you want civilians to own kamikaze
Just the elite.

People in tribal areas use to buy they ahve given up because local industry was destroyed and weapons are no longer affordable
How?

There are many markets owned by families for generations. To be honest if it wasn't for constant terror threats and people doing terrorism over petty things I would advocate every house to own a firearm for self defence and protection

How?

There are many markets owned by families for generations. To be honest if it wasn't for constant terror threats and people doing terrorism over petty things I would advocate every house to own a firearm for self defence and protection
Army closed down all of it in last 20 years

The Argument is still valid folks

• Don't leave your security matters in other people's hands

37 Days was the planned election day , lets see what Supreme court says but have necessary measures to protect your families and neighborhoods

32 Days when the election mandate will end , Pakistani People must be ready to defend own families and neighborhoods

People of Pakistan Reject any "interference on our right to hold election in 90 days"

Last edited:
Very healthy debate nice to see there are many
Pakistani people who have planned for their own protection with Licensed Article

Remember folks when I started the thread I knew what these bastards will do

The Mafia always think it is a great planner but allah is the greatest planner
A Mafia always kidnaps , tortures and trys to act tough

"THE STICK IS SYMBOL OF SLAVERY" No on in Islam passes stick to beat up other Muslims

The time has arrived folks

Stand up for Pakistan - This country was formed for you the Citizen
The working class Pakistani , the one who earns Halal Income

Not DHA plot and 12 Crore Property buy and selling business
Not this shit Handouts of plots and under table businesses

Last edited:
Reminder folks - if will face the criminals empty handed they will continue to commit violence against you and your family

220,000,000 Million people vs 10,000-24,0000 crooks

wat if gullu butt tries to attack me i shoot him in the chest he dies will i go to jail ? you do know police are corrupt and will lock you up so they can get paid a bribe.

Mafia Mentality ~ A Mafia will always look for you to show weakness to negotiate
And while you are negotiating it will plan for next Abuse against you or your family

The Mafia is normally defeated only by a Language they understand

If you will go empty handed expected to be bulldozed over by the crooks you own life is vital in order for Pakistan to be free

• Islamabad Police / Punjab police are gone entities

Carrying a self defense weapon was a sunnah , which was quite common practice. Once the Colonian powers took over they disarmed the Civilians

After that we ended up getting these "Sipa Salars" after 1947 , who were servants to Colonial forces

Most of them were servants to Colonial rulers and they were trained and prepared to beatup people

Not win any wars

• The "Selection" of "Sipa Salar" the Gulami Stick holder is hand picked form past sipa Salar
  • 1947 the group has ensured , same Master Minded Sipa Slar are hand picked to "Control" beat up people

Otherwise normally in Muslim society , if any intruder came in night and tried to break into home the whole neighborhood came out with their weapons to stop them

What war has the Sipa Slar has ever won?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom