What's new

How many Americans on PDF?

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Whoever does not agree on the above is not an American on my book I don't care which flag they fly.

Dont worry those who dont agree with the above statement dont also care abt what u think of them. And righfully so. Bah!

Will be back in a couple of days to update list and answer questions. :moil:

If you're an American citizen please tag yourself here. Would like to know how many of you there are, and active.

:usflag:

1. SvenSvensonov
2. LeveragedBuyout
3. Syed.Ali.Haider
4. Solomon2
5. Providence
6. Georgeclark
7. SHK
8. Thəorətic Muslim
9. gambit
10. Desertfalcon
11. F22Raptor
12. AMDR
13. PeterC
14. C130
15. TruthSeeker
*16. Thomas
*17. Chogy
*18. S2
19. alikazmi007
20. OCguy
21. Juice
22. KAL-El

Honorary Americans
1. Arya Desa

* = Retired.
@Oldman1

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Whoever does not agree on the above is not an American on my book I don't care which flag they fly.

Watashi wa NIPPON gashukoku no kokki to, sono kokki ga shouchou suru kyouwakoku, kami no moto ni touitsu sare subete no hitobito ni jiyuu to seigi ga yakusoku sareta fukabun no kuni ni chuusei o chigaimasu .....

Watashi wa NIPPON gashukoku no kokki to, sono kokki ga shouchou suru kyouwakoku, kami no moto ni touitsu sare subete no hitobito ni jiyuu to seigi ga yakusoku sareta fukabun no kuni ni chuusei o chigaimasu .....

Kimigayo is a beautiful national anthem

i'm awaiting the day in the near future when Japan will truly be independent proud nation it was at the apex of the globe.. It needs to do away the last remaining remnants of it's dependence on foreign powers.. Love Japan and it's people.

i'm awaiting the day in the near future when Japan will truly be independent proud nation it was at the apex of the globe.. It needs to do away the last remaining remnants of it's dependence on foreign powers.. Love Japan and it's people.

queen2_5_dollar_note_front_big.jpg

o_O

793023575_1395157378.jpg

Australia is a British dominion.. It's head of state is the Queen of England just like Canada

Japan is a independent nation has been since it's existence, Never colonized but nuclear bombed in to submission with genocidal intent and control.. Japan need to get rid of that forced dependence

Indeed my friend, and thank you for your vote of confidence ! :)

Yes, that is exactly true and exactly my point.

Not a republican mate.. I prefer the status quo.. So does majority of Australians last time we had a referendum.. The system works just fine

Back
Top Bottom