What's new

How Isreal attacked Gaza Hospital, My assessment.

Even a US puppet like Egypt won't accept that
Yes. Both Egypt and Jordan have said that expelling the Palestinians from Gaza is a red line for them.

The emergence of a united Arab front to confront the Zionist alliance?

Bro, I cannot say much in the present. I checked some visual evidence and pointed out what I see in it for now. Here is another photo:

It looks like something hit the ground but this is not JDAM or a comparably destructive bomb. This much is apparent.
The sound of the bomb before the blast was similar to what a bomb like GBU-39 or JDAM makes, someone pointed out this sound is made by a bomb coming at supersonic speed.

You WILL have shrapnel, either from the casing or form the damage from the surrounding, even Napalm have shrapnel.

Also if it was Napalm, then you will have the entire car charred, not just near the window......

Not on the car tho? IN fact, not on most of the cars?

Hospital itself have nothing to burn those cars, I mean bomb hit a hospital will not eject fuel.......
There is a lot of sharpnel damage on
cars also.

Bro, I cannot say much in the present. I checked some visual evidence and pointed out what I see in it for now. Here is another photo:

It looks like something hit the ground but this is not JDAM or a comparably destructive bomb. This much is apparent.
What do you think about GBU-39? I saw a twitter post in which mentioned opinion from a US veteran saying it is something less than JDAM like GBU-39 or some more he mentioned.

F8tUAY8XEAAra5x.jpeg
It does look like a airbrust bomb damage. Also tells you why there were so many casualties nearby.

Last edited:
it would ve been a tragic accident if it was during peace time. during war its a war related accident.. try not to come up with excuses, i know you are trying very hard
Definitely it may be a war related accident. Some sort of combustibles stored near the hospital caught fire. Sometimes ammunition dumps have exploded because some idiot lit a cigarette. That is called an accident and not an attack.

Yes. Both Egypt and Jordan have said that expelling the Palestinians from Gaza is a red line for them.

The emergence of a united Arab front to confront the Zionist alliance?

Israel needs to make decisions - either one state with reasonable rights for all citizens or go for a 2 state solution with security & recognition for Israel
Not sure what Netanyahu wants here

Israel needs to make decisions - either one state with reasonable rights for all citizens or go for a 2 state solution with security & recognition for Israel
Not sure what Netanyahu wants here
The decision was made a long time ago when they rejected the Oslo accord.

They're going for broke: Eretz, greater Israel. From the Nile to the Euphrates, and down to Medina. The gloves were off a long tine ago.

Their decision to expel the Palestinians from Gaza is another land grab, the Palestinians never come back and Jewish settlers move in. And then expand further south and North.

The Arabs will have to bin the crutch 'America is our friend'. They will have no choice but to fight.

Back
Top Bottom