What's new

How is the current situation with Corona, and medical supplies in Pakistan?

Paul2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How is the current situation with Corona, and medical supplies in Pakistan?

Oxygen?
NBC gear?
Medication?
Other medical supplies?

Thus far under control

No one will credit IK or the government but they have largely kept a lid on things

If it goes bad it's the jahil people's fault, Ramadan and Eid must be kept under control and I expect the government to announce Eid restrictions and rightfully so

Let's have a family Eid so we can enjoy ourselves next year

I am planning on visiting Pakistan at the beginning of June. I hope there are no travel restrictions. I called the consulate to see if there were any special requirements, they told me just a passport with a visa.

As long as Pakistan keeps Indian COVID out everything will remain under control.

Thus far under control

No one will credit IK or the government but they have largely kept a lid on things

If it goes bad it's the jahil people's fault, Ramadan and Eid must be kept under control and I expect the government to announce Eid restrictions and rightfully so

Let's have a family Eid so we can enjoy ourselves next year

This Eid will be crucial. Even a few days before Eid the government should start putting out the message to do as you as a “Family Eid” or #Eidathome or Eid by phone. Ask the people to stay vigilant but deploy the army in large numbers to enforce SOPs. Keep showing the images from India to re-enforce what is at risk. Let the people know that if they are vigilant and this wave passes, they should be able to meet their relatives for Eid-al-Adha in July.

In the mean time join India and other countries in advocating for vaccines and the patents for vaccines to be released from Western countries. Put out and champion a joint declaration from the developing world to the developed world via the WHO.

Now that Eid has past, let’s keep an eye out for any spikes of cases in localities. We need to be alert to do smart lockdowns so a small outbreak doesn’t grow into what India is experiencing.

Back
Top Bottom