What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, Indian bangalis have aways tarnishd the name of Bengal that is why i was suggesting that they give up on Bangla and become full fledged bharoti :pop:

baaaaah........ khub sundor...

if producing several nobel laureates, oscar winning director from amongst u, tarnishes the name of bengal then gr8...... u r the king of logic.... :D

Self hating hidu bengalis hate india and love terrorist.. they are of slave mentaliy...
they are a disgrace to hindus...I hate bengali hindus(useless friends) and i love pakistani (enemy)....
Begalish didnt support kicking terroirsts or pressuring B-desh or any other measure..
All top notch local terrorist after Kashmir are from bengall.......

bro... are you okey? your bengali gf left you? :rofl:

Self hating hidu bengalis hate india and love terrorist.. they are of slave mentaliy...
they are a disgrace to hindus...I hate bengali hindus(useless friends)
and i love pakistani (enemy)....
Begalish didnt support kicking terroirsts or pressuring B-desh or any other measure..
Why are you so furious with Bengali Indians just because according to you they are a disgrace to Hinduism? I am sorry but is this Narendra Modi himself I am talking to?:what:

@animelive @Luffy 500 guys you seeing this? :sick: I am so worried about our WB dadas now? What can we do to help them? :cry:

WB dadas are well aware of their situation in whole india (rated by north indian). Their bond is religion otherwise they don't have that much role outside of WB. Within last 66 years their significant achievement in india is winning a presidential position which has a doll role.

Last edited by a moderator:
WB dadas are well aware of their situation in whole india (rated by north indian). Their bond is religion otherwise they don't have that much role outside of WB. Within last 66 years their significant achievement in india is winning a presidential position which has a doll role.
As it appears their bond of religion has also become pretty loose now-a-days. This particular response from a North Indian just proved it. Prolonged abomination and persecution by the North indians is the prime reason of their obsession with Bangladesh I guess.:laughcry:

And that is mostly due to the foolish WB political leadership...... which is too idealistic in every case.....lacking reality.

As it appears their bond of religion has also become pretty loose now-a-days. This particular response from a North Indian just proved it. Prolonged abomination and persecution by the North indians is the prime reason of their obsession with Bangladesh I guess.:laughcry:

Persecution by North Indians.....

Obsession with Bangladesh.....

:cuckoo:

lol, am pretty sure a few of you have been to kolkata.. how many north Indians you see there?
and its more of mamta bullying poor manmohan than other way around... :rofl:

There corrected it for you...:lol:

When was the last time bengalis were persecuted by north Indians ? and Indian bengalis were obsessed with Bangladesh ?....... here in kolkata we hardly ever speak of Bangladesh........ and every now and then we do stumblle upon some illegal bangladeshi immigrants inquiring about how to get an Indian ration card made....

r u by any chance under drugs or is it the late night bringing out the best from your mind..... :D

When was the last time bengalis were persecuted by north Indians ? and Indian bengalis were obsessed with Bangladesh ?....... here in kolkata we hardly ever speak of Bangladesh........ and every now and then we do stumblle upon some illegal bangladeshi immigrants inquiring about how to get an Indian ration card made....

r u by any chance under drugs or is it the late night bringing out the best from your mind..... :D
We can see here how the north indians feel about you guys. And why do many WB guys keep coming in this BD section day after day if its not an obsession. And jeez....no Drugs particularly is not my thing.

We can see here how the north indians feel about you guys. And why do many WB guys keep coming in this BD section day after day if its not an obsession. And jeez....no Drugs particularly is not my thing.
To say the truth, bd section is the most attractive section in PDF, the whole section is like a prolonged, multi dimensional naswaristan. And 99 percent threads are here regarding India anyway, so it's you guys who are obsessed. You don't see me participate in bd news or bd economy threads.

they are a disgrace to hindus...I hate bengali hindus(useless friends) and i love pakistani (enemy)....

Why u no fraandshipp me?

Surely hindus of wb thwarted a British effort of dividing Bengal back in 1911 at the expense of calcutta losing its capital status. They choose not be part of Pakistan which I'd say was a very wise decision. Just look at the history of East Pakistan. Who'd want to live with half literate genocidal village idiots pumped up by British created weird racial supremacist theory, who all of sudden get to command an army.

Supremacist Dravidian One race theory! Ya, Some people of ancient Bangladesh have lost their ancestry. I know that those come to be close with their ancestral origin to get the roots. We are not a myth. We recognized ourselves. We are not surrendered to Aryans or the Mughal originated religious traders. This is proved in 1947 & 1971. We proved our purity. We are the only fighter which one is the real True Nation of the territory. This is like daylight. We are a family. Really pity for those who have lost their real origin. Pity!!! We never want to argue with any Aryans or any Mughal originated religious traders. We are free. We are a True Nation rightfully. This is our bold existence. We don't care anyone. We are not a myth. I really understand that you lost your Noakhali origin which was your since the ancient time. Sympathy to you. Take it easy. Aryans and Mughal originated cowards are responsible for your transition from your real origin. I understand your position. Your words are full with emotions. We bear the same. We are not a myth. We are the Great Bangladeshi Race, the Seventh Largest Nation of the world which really very distinct...

Supremacist Dravidian One race theory! Ya, Some people of ancient Bangladesh have lost their ancestry. I know that those come to be close with their ancestral origin to get the roots. We are not a myth. We recognized ourselves. We are not surrendered to Aryans or the Mughal originated religious traders. This is proved in 1947 & 1971. We proved our purity. We are the only fighter which one is the real True Nation of the territory. This is like daylight. We are a family. Really pity for those who have lost their real origin. Pity!!! We never want to argue with any Aryans or any Mughal originated religious traders. We are free. We are a True Nation rightfully. This is our bold existence. We don't care anyone. We are not a myth. I really understand that you lost your Noakhali origin which was your since the ancient time. Sympathy to you. Take it easy. Aryans and Mughal originated cowards are responsible for your transition from your real origin. I understand your position. Your words are full with emotions. We bear the same. We are not a myth. We are the Great Bangladeshi Race, the Seventh Largest Nation of the world which really very distinct...

Well I meant martial race theory but please go on, your posts are just too entertaining to resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom