What's new

How India targets Pakistan.

So you are an ISI mole, snooping on my posts in other forums! ;)

I am not obsessed. If weirdos pass silly unsubstatiated remarks, one has to rebut the same, not with emotions but with facts and preferably from their own newspapers and magazines. That, to you, appears "obssession".

In this forum, I have some obligations to be more than ever, civil!

You know the reason.

And why not?

By being civil, I am reaping the best of knowledge about Pakistan and mostly from sane people of Pakistan or Pakistani origin. Note: I said "mostly"!

So you are an ISI mole, snooping on my posts in other forums! "!

RAW mole being snooped by ISI mole :P

;) mole can only be politicians, im tigress

Ah i beloved always keeps and eye on his/her beloved lol

I am not obsessed. "!

But iam obssesed with you ;)

In this forum, I have some obligations to be more than ever, civil!

Thanks God,

Sir bring Tronic and Hari also here they need total overhauling hehheheheheh

Of course you are amongst the sane ones! ;)

Isn't it great to have a forum that is civil in tone and not acrimonious and which wastes time on banal reasons?

Of course, there is no doubt that there will always be the ones who feel using foul language and distorting facts is the pinnacle of nationalism!

RAW mole being snooped by ISI mole :P

I am not RAW. I am a matured man! ;)

;) mole can only be politicians, im tigress

Sharmila Tagore, the film actress has married "Tiger" Pataudi, the Nawab of Pataudi. She is the Tigeress. Are you also Sharmila Tagore?

Ah i beloved always keeps and eye on his/her beloved lol
If suspicious!

But iam obssesed with you ;)
Haven't read so in the Pak Tribune though!

Sir bring Tronic and Hari also here they need total overhauling hehheheheheh

India is a democratic country. I cannot give a fiat!

Ask Neo. He is very popular with the Indians on WAB. And actually, so is Asim!

I mean posters.

Why don't you PM him?

He is indeed a very nice and knowledgeable gentleman and officer.

I am not RAW. I am a matured man! ;)!

offcourse Sir for being Chief the raw material has to be mature ;)

Sharmila Tagore, the film actress has married "Tiger" Pataudi, the Nawab of Pataudi. She is the Tigeress. Are you also Sharmila Tagore?

Shadi k baad Sher Geedar ban jata ha :P
( A tiger after marriage becomes a jakal :lol: )

'Hope i spell it rightly im tooooo bad at spells

If suspicious!

Then dont be suspecious i cant keep an eye on you all the times.

Jana,

Look up five words a day and learn the spellings.

In 365 days, you will become an expert.

Or use a spell check as they have on the Firefox home page.

pay my regards to Officer where he had been im missing him.

It's very nice of you to say this ... but my wife just read this ... doesn't look like my dog is going back into her house anytime soon.

Salim said:
He is indeed a very nice and knowledgeable gentleman and officer.

That is very kind of you, a well respected officer and gentleman also if I may, to say so, Sir. Funny that my wife doesn't mind a respected officer gives me kind regards ... but when it comes to a woman?

Yesterday, I was out with her and my daughter and we met up with a former fiancee of mine ... Sir, I'm a combat veteran but I was scared crapless on the spot. I never seen someone turned so angry red so fast.

It's very nice of you to say this ... but my wife just read this ... doesn't look like my dog is going back into her house anytime soon.

That is very kind of you, a well respected officer and gentleman also if I may, to say so, Sir. Funny that my wife doesn't mind a respected officer gives me kind regards ... but when it comes to a woman?

Yesterday, I was out with her and my daughter and we met up with a former fiancee of mine ... Sir, I'm a combat veteran but I was scared crapless on the spot. I never seen someone turned so angry red so fast.

:what1: :what1: ahhh women the world over you can never understand them as they say
you Cant live with them and you cant live without them.

NOTE: Sir Ray thank you for the advise but i dont have much time while posting and thats the problem with spells otherwise not that pathatic .

Sir Col Indeed is a colorful person not like you ;)

Back
Top Bottom