What's new

How genetics is settling the Aryan migration debate

What do you mean by Central Asian roots?

Sanskrit was developed after the Aryans arrived in South Asia, so ofcourse it wouldnt be found in Central Asia. Their original home was in the Pontic-Caspian steppe in Southern Russia, with sites like Yamnaya, Sintashta, Srubnaya etc. being present.

And extensive genetic testing has been pretty conclusive with regards to this.

You just need to read the Rig Veda and it would be obvious to you.

Only Hindu nationalists deny this at this point, while no one else takes them seriously.

This argument makes no sense, Russians agree that Indians spread their influence in their regions during the golden ages of India.

I have presented my case with good logic. I don't want to waste my time.

There is no genetic testing evidence.

This argument makes no sense, Russians agree that Indians spread their influence in their regions during the golden ages of India.

I have presented my case with good logic. I don't want to waste my time.

There is no genetic testing evidence.
lol. If thats what you want to believe, then ok :-)

What do you mean by Central Asian roots?

Sanskrit was developed after the Aryans arrived in South Asia, so ofcourse it wouldnt be found in Central Asia. Their original home was in the Pontic-Caspian steppe in Southern Russia, with sites like Yamnaya, Sintashta, Srubnaya etc. being present.

And extensive genetic testing has been pretty conclusive with regards to this.

You just need to read the Rig Veda and it would be obvious to you.

Only Hindu nationalists deny this at this point, while no one else takes them seriously.
Sanskrit itself has its roots in proto indo european and proto indo iranian languages. And sanskrit has nothing to do with dravadian languages , due to vedas some of the Sanskrit vocabulary was borrowed by dravadian languages, but by and large no research has ever established a commotion between these two group of lingos. Even using linguistics argument; which in itself is extremely feeble, aryan theory can not be debunked. I really dont get the issue with these south indians , instead of being proud of their origins why they try to latch on to others cultures, languages and history.

@Kaptaan have you seen this thread? Did you see after failing to counter new genome based evidences these posters whipped out a new lingual-origins argument?

Back
Top Bottom