What's new

How did Bin Roye, Wrong No and Bajrangi Bhaijaan fare?

No one cares abot these chickenshit movies. There is only one movie worth watching out there and it's gonna take everthing else out to the cleaners.

I watched it last weekend, didn't liked it much.

most probably its the dubbing which kind of ruined it. :undecided:

sheeesh, you saw the dubbed version? I don't know telugu so I saw the movie in subtitles, enjoyed it wayyy more than watching the dubbed version. That just gets in the way man.

sheeesh, you saw the dubbed version? I don't know telugu so I saw the movie in subtitles, enjoyed it wayyy more than watching the dubbed version. That just gets in the way man.
Should have told me earlier:pissed: Fight scene with that chopper chariot was already too much to take and ghaat pratighaat commands ruined it further.

Pakistani film Industry is having a rebirth while Indian is thriving so there is not comparison in between two. What is good news is that Pakistani movies are having good response and earning money, this will encourage more people to make movies in Pakistan.

My family wanted to watch both Bin Roye and Wrong No but due to some circumstances we could not be able to do that, now I m trying to buy tickets for Sunday show and having difficulty in it, will try again tomorrow.

Also in coming months few good movies may also got released mainly Moor, Shah, Saawarangi, Dekh Magar Pyar Say. Quality of Pakistani movies have improved a lot if one compare it with pre 2005 lollywood (happy that rubbish lollywood is gone and Pakistan Film Industry has born) era movies, and it will improve if Pakistani people keep supporting their industry.

I watched Bin Roye, and Wrong No, both in the cinema, the latter I saw today, both were terrible, and I expected them to be terrible, but to support the frail industry I went and watched them anyway.
Better watch Pakistani Drama as they are original and better than movies

Pakistani lollywood will not be successful if they try to copy bollywood. They should bring something unique and original to compete with bollywood just like they brought Bol which was successful without having Bollywood masala in it. I dont measure a success or quality of a movie from how much a movie earn. There are certain low budget movies in bolly which i prefer more than these block busters

Dont like salman khan's movies.. have not watch any after maine pyar kiya... :)

Lol..you are like the mouse who thinks it's mouse hole is the world..You haven't the faintest idea of choreography, set designing and outfits that's employed in all bollywood movies..I dare say a grandiose set in a bollywood movie scene will probably be more costlier than the budget of the whole bin roye movie.

Have you even seen Bin Roye??? It is the perennial high horse the Indians are known to ride which forces you to comment on something you don't know shit about....

On point, india makes shitty sci-fi.............pakistan,well it does not even makes one:lol:

Man it's because a movie with Pakistanis in space is just so hard for your head to get around. You can imagine a team of NASA scientists battling aliens from another galaxy but Pakistani scientists....

Of all the three Bin Roye has much better songs.

Have you even seen Bin Roye??? It is the perennial high horse the Indians are known to ride which forces you to comment on something you don't know shit about....

Bin roye budget - 3.5 crore pakistani rupee..

A bollywood top actress charges 5-10 crores Indian rupee for a movie..The hero charges 10-20 crore Indian Rupees. An elaborate set for a bollywood song would cost bin royes entire budget. The publicity budget for a bollywood movie is probably equal or double your movie.

Better watch Pakistani Drama as they are original and better than movies

Pakistani lollywood will not be successful if they try to copy bollywood. They should bring something unique and original to compete with bollywood just like they brought Bol which was successful without having Bollywood masala in it. I dont measure a success or quality of a movie from how much a movie earn. There are certain low budget movies in bolly which i prefer more than these block busters

And when does Hollywood come up with original stuff man. You aeriously aren't suggesting the unending marvel universe is original? The problem is that as the money to make these things become bigger, people start securing their investments with formulas that work.

Bollywood and Lollywood should make a zombie movie together, if anything for the reason that an outbreak in one country will effect the other. :cheesy:

KARACHI:
The Salman Khan-starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan may have been a work of fiction, but sometimes life shocks us by imitating fiction. At the Edhi Foundation shelter in Karachi’s Mithadar, far from the glamour of a Bollywood film production, real life heroes are working to find the hometown of an Indian girl who can neither speak nor hear.

So indians now stop showing them hospitable copy dramas :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom