What's new

How did Bin Roye, Wrong No and Bajrangi Bhaijaan fare?

No one cares abot these chickenshit movies. There is only one movie worth watching out there and it's gonna take everthing else out to the cleaners.

I saw Bin Roye along with the ladies of my family (wife and sister to be precise). Just to be clear, i hate mushy, romantic, "Khushaal khandan runs into doldrums due to an incident" type of Indian movies (to be fair i hate all Indian movies and have not been watching them for the last 10 years) and Bin Roye was exactly like one. It was more of a Hum TV drama compressed into a 2 hour movie but to be honest it was not bad at what it was trying to be. Cinematography, choreography, set and dress designing and acting were far superior to similar Indian movies (not to mention Mahira Khan is looking:woot::woot::woot::woot::oops::oops::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: ahemmm.. kind of a personal crush... So anyways, movie is a hit with the ladies (and gentlemen who like TV dramas) and i am sure when it is released in India, the ladies over there will go gaga over the dresses and props.

P.S, i also watched Antman and it was AWESOME.... I am a diehard Marvel Cinematic Universe fan and i feel people who know the complete background and how each marvel movie ties into it liked Antman.

P.P.S.....Never in a million years would i spend my hard earned money on an Indian movie specially one featuring the over actor Salman Khan....

If Baahubali part 1 & 2 put together, then it's collection will comes some where around 200 million dollar tag.

Lol, in india, those movies make sense are called indian award movies and if you see such movies you will get bored and sleep inside theatre.I don't know what you think hollywood movies make sense ! Most movies depicts ,defeating aliens by humans, buddy if any aliens can come on earth, humans are just look like monkeys for them as we are technologically light years inferior.Some movies are like hero will not get any single bullet and fighting alone with most powerful military in the world lol ! But i like to watch hollywood movies, as movies are movies and they are just entertainment and you can't consider them in real life.
aahhh dear dont confuse your self with Si-Fi movies well these are still better than Ra one, Krish, jaddu Alien :partay:.. Apart from Si-Fi movies if u see movies make sense not like that a person fights 100 men at a time and stop bluets by hand :omghaha: and a few Si-Fi movies are based on realism like Interstellar, Gravity, Lucy etc are based on real theories.. well old lollywood movies are worst where sultan rahi cannot die even after 50 bluets same as some Bollywood movies specially tamil.. we should accept reality what i was saying now Pakistani movies are good and have sense

I saw Bin Roye along with the ladies of my family (wife and sister to be precise). Just to be clear, i hate mushy, romantic, "Khushaal khandan runs into doldrums due to an incident" type of Indian movies (to be fair i hate all Indian movies and have not been watching them for the last 10 years) and Bin Roye was exactly like one. It was more of a Hum TV drama compressed into a 2 hour movie but to be honest it was not bad at what it was trying to be. Cinematography, choreography, set and dress designing and acting were far superior to similar Indian movies (not to mention Mahira Khan is looking:woot::woot::woot::woot::oops::oops::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: ahemmm.. kind of a personal crush... So anyways, movie is a hit with the ladies (and gentlemen who like TV dramas) and i am sure when it is released in India, the ladies over there will go gaga over the dresses and props.

P.S, i also watched Antman and it was AWESOME.... I am a diehard Marvel Cinematic Universe fan and i feel people who know the complete background and how each marvel movie ties into it liked Antman.

P.P.S.....Never in a million years would i spend my hard earned money on an Indian movie specially one featuring the over actor Salman Khan....

Honestly telling brother i don't find too optimistic about Bin roye, let alone go gaga in india.It is not performing as good as Bajrangi baijaan in pakistan, then how you think it will be gaga in india ! It might attract some audience and that's all.Since india release plenty of films/year, so god knows how many screens schedule for bin roye in india.

aahhh dear dont confuse your self with Si-Fi movies well these are still better than Ra one, Krish, jaddu Alien :partay:.. Apart from Si-Fi movies if u see movies make sense not like that a person fights 100 men at a time and stop bluets by hand :omghaha: and a few Si-Fi movies are based on realism like Interstellar, Gravity, Lucy etc are based on real theories.. well old lollywood movies are worst where sultan rahi cannot die even after 50 bluets same as some Bollywood movies specially tamil.. we should accept reality what i was saying now Pakistani movies are good and have sense

And that's why majority of your audience prefer indian movies than pakistan films in Pakistan.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan fever in Pakistan: Record number of people leave cinema halls misty-eyed - Firstpost

Your own film directors are crying over indian movies preference in pakistan !

Honestly telling brother i don't find too optimistic about Bin roye, let alone go gaga in india.It is not performing as good as Bajrangi baijaan in pakistan, then how you think it will be gaga in india ! It might attract some audience and that's all.Since india release plenty of films/year, so god knows how many screens schedule for bin roye in india.

And that's why majority of your audience prefer indian movies than pakistan films in Pakistan.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan fever in Pakistan: Record number of people leave cinema halls misty-eyed - Firstpost

Your own film directors are crying over indian movies preference in pakistan !

Bollywood has been an established brand name since decades and sadly there are a lot of low wit Pakistanis who are hooked, so naturally "some" Indian movies do well in Pakistan. However, i read somewhere that there are more than 800 movies released in India every year, not speaking from the perspective of Pakistan only, how many of them earn what this Bajrangi whatever has earned? 10? 15? and how many don't even earn what Bin Roye or Wrong Number have earned?

Pakistani film industry, after the "Islamization" period of the 80's, was immersed in the madness of "Gujjar" movies that latest till early 2000s. These movies were horrible and were only watched by a typical uneducated class. Since Musharraf era, when the Pakistani nation started getting civilized and educated these movies eventually faded out and Pakistani film industry was left dead with no choice but to screen Bollywood and Hollywood movies. Then by virtue of educated directors like Shoaib Mansoor, the industry was born again but unfortunately the growth after rebirth has been dead slow. Since "Khuda kay Liye" released in 2007, the revamped Pakistan firm industry has only produced a few movies which can be counted on finger tips "Bol", War, Jalaibi, Namaloom afrad, Main hoon Shahid Afridi etc and Pakistani public has proved that if you make it, they will come.

The only reason Indian movies have been in demand more is because Pakistani movies have been so few, since most of our general public has difficulty understanding English movies, they only have Indian movies to watch. I believe that if more movies like Waar, Namaloom Afrad, Karachi to Lahore keep on hitting the big screens more often, trend will shift. One big example of this is when "Waar" was released last year, there was an Indian movie been shown along side it which was removed from the listing the very next day and all shows were dedicated to "Waar".

One of members was just disgusted on watching both Pakistani movies n did not liked Bin Roye Nd Wrong No. N stated Terrible.
I would say you did not like them fine, it does not mean they are scum or wastage of your time and money, our cinema is in its early embryonic stage so give it time to breath n live rather putting your disgusting remarks , though positive criticism is welcomed.
And had they been "TERRIBLE" they wouldn't have been doing such business n flopped. So give them chance be proud of whatever is labelled as your countrie's product with constructive criticisms mentioning what was Terrible you thought in them rather defaming them without any solid reason.
Regards

Bollywood has been an established brand name since decades and sadly there are a lot of low wit Pakistanis who are hooked, so naturally "some" Indian movies do well in Pakistan. However, i read somewhere that there are more than 800 movies released in India every year, not speaking from the perspective of Pakistan only, how many of them earn what this Bajrangi whatever has earned? 10? 15? and how many don't even earn what Bin Roye or Wrong Number have earned?

Pakistani film industry, after the "Islamization" period of the 80's, was immersed in the madness of "Gujjar" movies that latest till early 2000s. These movies were horrible and were only watched by a typical uneducated class. Since Musharraf era, when the Pakistani nation started getting civilized and educated these movies eventually faded out and Pakistani film industry was left dead with no choice but to screen Bollywood and Hollywood movies. Then by virtue of educated directors like Shoaib Mansoor, the industry was born again but unfortunately the growth after rebirth has been dead slow. Since "Khuda kay Liye" released in 2007, the revamped Pakistan firm industry has only produced a few movies which can be counted on finger tips "Bol", War, Jalaibi, Namaloom afrad, Main hoon Shahid Afridi etc and Pakistani public has proved that if you make it, they will come.

The only reason Indian movies have been in demand more is because Pakistani movies have been so few, since most of our general public has difficulty understanding English movies, they only have .movies to watch. I believe that if more movies like Waar, Namaloom Afrad, Karachi to Lahore keep on hitting the big screens more often, trend will shift. One big example of this is when "Waar" was released last year, there was an Indian movie been shown along side it which was removed from the listing the very next day and all shows were dedicated to "Waar".

Indian film industry is much more than bollywood.By the way many Tamil, telugu,malayalam films are much better than bollywood, but limited to number of screens and these regional film industry itself is much much bigger than whole pakistan film industry.In fact many bollywood films are remake from these film industries.Superhit bollywood films like body guard,Gajini,singham are remake of tamil/malayalam films.

Many tamil songs are more appealing than hindi songs for youngsters in india especially south.

I recently saw Bajrangi and it was terrible.
Summer season is really bad in terms of movie releases regardless of Holly Bolly or Lolly.

Lol, in india, those movies make sense are called indian award movies and if you see such movies you will get bored and sleep inside theatre.I don't know what you think hollywood movies make sense ! Most movies depicts ,defeating aliens by humans, buddy if any aliens can come on earth, humans are just look like monkeys for them as we are technologically light years inferior.Some movies are like hero will not get any single bullet and fighting alone with most powerful military in the world lol ! But i like to watch hollywood movies, as movies are movies and they are just entertainment and you can't consider them in real life.

Being on pdf..I have a conspiracy theory too...Most Hollywood mega movies are about destruction of earth...war. .calamities..alien invasion. .terrorism etc..my theory is that they are putting us through all the death and destruction to the wars and the conflicts and the killings that's happening and that will happen in Africa and Asia...even the religious theory of the end of the world or judgement day doesn't surprise people anymore because of all the death and destruction on screen. ..end of theory.

Lol..you are like the mouse who thinks it's mouse hole is the world..You haven't the faintest idea of choreography, set designing and outfits that's employed in all bollywood movies..I dare say a grandiose set in a bollywood movie scene will probably be more costlier than the budget of the whole bin roye movie.

I have said this again and again... All content from India (Which is often called nazaryati dushmann) Movies, TV, art, litt, all should be banned in Pakistan.. ;)

No one cares abot these chickenshit movies. There is only one movie worth watching out there and it's gonna take everthing else out to the cleaners.

This was average........but still good effort from india.
The love story wasted half the movie though,they should have modelled it on troy with most of the focus on war.

The best scenes were..............kalappaaaaa:lol:

Interstellar, Gravity, Lucy etc are based on real theories.

Really??
Have u even seen interstellar??

On point, india makes shitty sci-fi.............pakistan,well it does not even makes one:lol:

This was average........but still good effort from india.
The love story wasted half the movie though,they should have modelled it on troy with most of the focus on war.

The best scenes were..............kalappaaaaa:lol:

Really??

On point, india makes shitty sci-fi.............pakistan,well it does not even makes one:lol:

I thought it was AWESOME.Did you know the regimes these people had to go through to look like they did? incredible!

Really??

I think you don't know about black holes and time travel...! :crazy: It is Theoretical possible according to prof Stephen to reach an other galaxy if someone can pass through black hole it might be opening to an other galaxy no one knows what is beyond black holes singularity. Even a student of O level knows that time in space is different vs time on Earth.. You should watch Cosmos Documentary to fully understand interstellar movie..
Well making such stupid Si-Fi movies like Raone its better for us to utilize energy at something which is Valuable :coffee:
why u Indian don't accept reality i do accept that most of old Pakistani movies are scrap..
Ok your Si-Fi movies are world best movies and are very near to realism. :yahoo:

I think you don't know about black holes and time travel...! :crazy: It is Theoretical possible according to prof Stephen to reach an other galaxy if someone can pass through black hole it might be opening to an other galaxy no one knows what is beyond black holes singularity. Even a student of O level knows that time in space is different vs time on Earth.. You should watch Cosmos Documentary to fully understand interstellar movie..
Well making such stupid Si-Fi movies like Raone its better for us to utilize energy at something which is Valuable :coffee:
why u Indian don't accept reality i do accept that most of old Pakistani movies are scrap..
Ok your Si-Fi movies are world best movies and are very near to realism. :yahoo:

Guess what,,i am too dumb to understand space-time concept,,,,damn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom