How China became the only boss in Africa

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

How China became the only boss in Africa​

Nov 19, 2022
China has $18.32 trillion of GDP, 1.4 billion population, and $254 billion of trade volume with African countries. This economic giant creates its own rule to dominate the world. Although it has no colonial past in Africa, it became one of the most important actors in this continent.

China is like a vulture who feed from food leftovers of Western empires.

China feasts on the west, sucking their blood dry, turning them into zombie economies.
China doesnt think big like American elite o former USSR elite.

They are not really interested in take over world.

They sometimes have easy opportunities and they dont take it.

e.g: China could easily take over American big tech internet companies, just translating their own internet companies.

American Elite is different from any other ruling elite in the world. You know, the chosen people.

Nov 19, 2022
China has $18.32 trillion of GDP, 1.4 billion population, and $254 billion of trade volume with African countries. This economic giant creates its own rule to dominate the world. Although it has no colonial past in Africa, it became one of the most important actors in this continent.

Nice last i checked India has around 90 billion dollars in trade with Africa (FY 21 i think)
there's much more scope, i think some nation recently invited us to mine gold or something

Nov 19, 2022

The moment China becomes boss , be it in Asia or Africa or America it will be the end of China that we know today.

Back
Top Bottom