What's new

How can we keep Army out of Politics?

Well, I understand that what I said in my post is impractical to implement now. THEREFORE, I don't think the Army should be excluded from politics. I think you had the most workable (not perfect) system when Musharraf was in charge. Better would be to elect Musharraf as president from a party with strong numbers in the Parliament. Musharraf would work as a partner with the Army, not an adversary.

Well seeing the current situation in the country I really am hoping a miracle occurs and things get better however as a citizen tell me how many times is it that we will turn to the army for help this help is hurting us in the long term unless we completely remove democratic setup from our country.

Given the situation in Balochistan at the moment I feel that Pakistan needs to do alot more and I feel that President Zardari is in many ways more than one incapacitated to do his job.

Assuming the oath is that provided in the Third Schedule, Members Of The Armed Forces, [Article 244]

Then it is obvious and should not be a question to ask.

Thanks alot blain 2 for the oath by the way do you think that PA decided to deploy troops or was it a unanimous decision.

Back
Top Bottom