Any brave man holding the 900 stock hoping it will reach 1,000

this-is-fine.0.jpg

How about that Tesla Stock ? 900 down to 677
Anyone brave still holing this stock ?

Falling rapidly

What is happening ?

this-is-fine.0.jpg

The entire tech/growth stocks have fallen due to fear of inflation. Has nothing to do with Tesla’s fundamentals or long term prospects.
Elon "Wannabe Iron Man" Musk fanboys on suicide watch.
:omghaha:
tenor.gif

:omghaha: :rofl:

Tesla's making like Saint Elon's Starship
giphy.gif

Read above post...... and I will make the same offer to you as I did another poster. If Tesla reaches $100 a share I will be banned from PDF. If Tesla reaches $1000 a share you are banned from PDF. Deal? After all, you seem almost certain of Tesla’s demise.

Hah. TSLA has such a big MOAT and TAM of $ 15 quadrillion, it's matheMATICALLY impossible for TSLA to hit anything less than $500,000 per share by 2025

Bubble had to pop one day, the figures just don't add up to support Tesla's stock price.

I was going to open a thread on it and ask those Tesla cheer leader who were saying Tesla has only the room to go up and up.

I was going to open a thread on it and ask those Tesla cheer leader who were saying Tesla has only the room to go up and up.

Tesla’s long term trend is massively up. As a Tesla long, I could care less about short term corrections.

Deal? After all, you seem almost certain of Tesla’s demise.
Heh. No, I actually believe Tesla will stick around. The China market alone gives Tesla a lease on life, and that lease will remain so long as our good friend Elon does as he's told by the Chinese government.

At the end of the day, Tesla is an electric car company. I'm told it makes good electric cars, but so do a lot of other companies. It has no monopoly on any technology involved in electric cars, and it's too stupid to get into a worldwide deal with CATL - it has to make do with whatever it can scrounge up from Panasonic's piddling output. If it ditched Panasonic and hopped on the CATL bandwagon, I might be convinced that some of the hype is justified.
Tesla’s long term trend is massively up. As a Tesla long, I could care less about short term corrections.
See, this is what the Tesla fanboys never explain. What does Tesla have that NIO, Xpeng, BYD, etc. or any of the legacy automakers switching to electric don't? A head start? MySpace was around before Facebook, where are they now?

The super-duper-hyper performance cars that go from 0-100 in 20 nanoseconds or whatever are just toys for the rich. Nobody ever got to be a juggernaut making toys for the rich. Case in point
Lamborghini market cap: $11 billion.
Toyota market cap: $250 billion.

Heh. No, I actually believe Tesla will stick around. The China market alone gives Tesla a lease on life, and that lease will remain so long as our good friend Elon does as he's told by the Chinese government.

At the end of the day, Tesla is an electric car company. I'm told it makes good electric cars, but so do a lot of other companies. It has no monopoly on any technology involved in electric cars, and it's too stupid to get into a worldwide deal with CATL - it has to make do with whatever it can scrounge up from Panasonic's piddling output. If it ditched Panasonic and hopped on the CATL bandwagon, I might be convinced that some of the hype is justified.

See, this is what the Tesla fanboys never explain. What does Tesla have that NIO, Xpeng, BYD, etc. or any of the legacy automakers switching to electric don't? A head start? MySpace was around before Facebook, where are they now?

The super-duper-hyper performance cars that go from 0-100 in 20 nanoseconds or whatever are just toys for the rich. Nobody ever got to be a juggernaut making toys for the rich. Case in point

Tesla is much more than an electric car company. It’s a tech company that has a great chance of becoming the most valuable company on the planet by the end of the decade. It has huge leads in manufacturing, software, FSD, and battery technology. Not to mention the massive potential in energy, insurance, and robotaxi network. The TAM for these industries are in the multi trillions of dollars.

The 2020’s is the decade of EVs and FSD, just as the 2010s was the decade of smartphones. EVs will have the same impact on the world and FSD will save thousands if not millions of lives in the long term. I can’t think of a commercial technology that will have a greater impact on society in the next 10-15 years. An Tesla has the first mover advantage and huge lead over its competitors.

No one will catch up to Tesla

How about that Tesla Stock ? 900 down to 677
Anyone brave still holing this stock ?

Falling rapidly

What is happening ?

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Reality is sinking in that Tesla isn't unique ... Not any more... Almost all legacy automakers are going into the EV car space fast and furious at max speed...

Tesla is finding out fast that VW and Chinese EV makers have some good value propositions as well...

So... I will not buy Tesla
Tesla is much more than an electric car company. It’s a tech company that has a great chance of becoming the most valuable company on the planet by the end of the decade. It has huge leads in manufacturing, software, FSD, and battery technology. Not to mention the massive potential in energy, insurance, and robotaxi network. The TAM for these industries are in the multi trillions of dollars.

The 2020’s is the decade of EVs and FSD, just as the 2010s was the decade of smartphones. EVs will have the same impact on the world and FSD will save thousands if not millions of lives in the long term. I can’t think of a commercial technology that will have a greater impact on society in the next 10-15 years. An Tesla has the first mover advantage and huge lead over its competitors.

Tesla is more of an Energy storage and mobility data company....

@blueazure ..... Hey mate, what do you think? I think the price will go up purely due to Fed printing money. The concern is despite $1.9 Trillion stimulus, the Tesla share has still not climbed to $880 where it was trading only a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom