What's new

How about a chat room??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might try it. But i am sure its going to be a failure.

I might try it. But i am sure its going to be a failure.

Thank you webby :yahoo::yahoo:

but make sure u need to be a member to join the caht room, otherwise flammers are goin to strt joining and flamming and spamming.

Good way to fix this, you can only use the chat room if u have above 50 posts.

but only for allowes people not every one i think we can make a rule some one can use chat room after 25 or 50 posts

I don't think chat room is necessary. Members are already allowed to PM their IM IDs to other members so they can use yahoo, MSN, Google to chat.

Secondly, if discussion on issues is a problem, forum is the best way to do it.

I don't understand what special purpose will this chat room serve.

^^^ It appears that this thread is already a chat room???

then make me chat room mod i am aveleble 18 hours per day :enjoy:
As much as we appreciate your valuable contributions, thats no good man. Take a break, live out a healthy life. You're no good to us, if you don't keep up the health.

Well, if there is a chat room there should be a rule that no one can say anything mean about the USA. :yahoo::usflag:

As much as we appreciate your valuable contributions, thats no good man. Take a break, live out a healthy life. You're no good to us, if you don't keep up the health.

sorry sir i don't like to go out this lregest city of world looking me a jungle i just go super market or pizza restorent only other wise nothing.:agree:

but some time go beach also for refresh my self

thanks for ceare my health sir:smitten:

Well, if there is a chat room there should be a rule that no one can say anything mean about the USA. :yahoo::usflag:

its chat room sir not goantanamo bay.also its voiletion of US freedom rule every one is free for talking.:D

its chat room sir not goantanamo bay.also its voiletion of US freedom rule every one is free for talking.:D

Touche'! Just kidding, I know you guys need your daily dose of Amerikka bashing! Its OK, we have broad shoulders. Pound away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom