What's new

How a Soldier or Army officer can cast vote?

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It is duty of every citizen of the State to play an active role in casting their votes...

here is procedure and last date for an army office to cast his/her vote:

BGd6xLfCcAIByRD.jpg:large

this was tweeted by some @ Soldier_pk guy, I hope its correct information...

any help in this regard would be appreciated @Irfan Baloch @blain2

Vote PTI guys/girls :meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is BS keep away forces from this shitty vote system please for hell sake or else our army will become syrian army type

this is BS keep away forces from this shitty vote system please for hell sake or else our army will become syrian army type

that is why envelop voting system is introduced for them.... hopefully overseas will get the right to vote as well...

tiyar rahiyo mere Insafian bhai :)

i wonder if they are not registered as normal citizens? come on man

i wonder if they are not registered as normal citizens? come on man

all citizens are equal. they have all the rights of being pakistani citizens, the law doesnot bar them to participate in national event of casting votes in elections.

What about the teachers that will performing duties on election day? How are they to cast their votes? There will be thousands of citizens from education sector performing duties.

What about the teachers that will performing duties on election day? How are they to cast their votes? There will be thousands of citizens from education sector performing duties.

they do take out 5 minutes and cast votes.

they do take out 5 minutes and cast votes.

They are never posted in their own constituencies, usually quite far from their own areas. If I remember the previous elections, they had to reach the polling stations at 6AM and their duties continued till 3-5AM next day.

My parents have never voted before, mainly because they had no interest in any party and also because they were always on duties in the previous 4 elections. They really wanted to vote this time for IK but I don't see that happening.

They are never posted in their own constituencies, usually quite far from their own areas. If I remember the previous elections, they had to reach the polling stations at 6AM and their duties continued till 3-5AM next day.

My parents have never voted before, mainly because they had no interest in any party and also because they were always on duties in the previous 4 elections. They really wanted to vote this time for IK but I don't see that happening.

hmm... I will ask someone and come back to you...

you guys can cast your votes before election by post.. probably the same method as adopted by soldiers..

Back
Top Bottom