What's new

Honour Killings : The crimewave that shames the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
U mean the sick perverts f....ng like animals outside marriage?
Oh, so you need a piece of signed paper to break a piece of tissue, eh? No, thanks. Doesnt work that way.

People who never get a chance to fulfill their desires go about denying others their pleasures. As simple as that. Just like those Shiv Sena goons denying couples the pleasure of celebrating Valentines day or the sick fvcks talitubbies denying couples their right to decide their own fate by killing them.

Fornication is as normal as breathing. That is how humanity, and for that matter, almost all living organisms, survive and propagate. Some are lucky to get it some are not. Those unlucky basterds are the ones who create all this ruckus about marriage and what not.

You need to be a man enough to be able to get laid, not hide behind "traditions" to get a girl.

A bit personel but how would u like if ur sister(no offence its for an example) was out there releasing those healthy emotions and people look at u for being a coward beghairat ?

NO OFFENCE ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE I DONT WANT TO HURT U OR UR FEELINGS ... JUST PRESUME IT?
I dont take things personally. Anywho, here's my answer - SO WHAT? Why should I control what my sister would do? If she wants to be an engineer I cannot force her to be a doctor. In the same way, I cannot force her to remain chaste, if she finds a man (note my use of the word MAN) worthy of doing it with.

As for your usage of 'dramatic/religious' terms, they hold no meaning, whatsoever, to me. Save it for losers who are unable/cannot get laid.

I ask you this, what is moral bankruptcy? S3X - premarital or otherwise, or killing a woman in the name of some superficial, obscure, dubious concept of 'honor'. Your answer to this will showcase your state of morality.
Such things happen even in delhi,bombay or even new york!
Obviously you havent read my posts or the entire thread. I have explicitly stated that such incidents also occur in India too and are totally unrelated to religion, education or poverty.

Sorry Pakistan Nationalist bro but your friend who killed his sister and boyfriend is disgusting human being.Hope he die the same way.

Sir! there is a limit of everything when somebdy crosses it.... he has to be stopped!

stopped by any means? Killing is one of them of course

Culture is the only thing tht has bonded us and made us civilised everything has a limit and a way...

discreetly & tactically justifying a murder & talking about been civilized?

That culture, you are no less than that politicians who justified burial of alive women, may i ask how old are you?

There is something in our culture called GHAIRAT!
Maybe thts missing frm wherever u come frm?

exactly, I wonder how many families got destroyed by this cultural morality

Last edited:
I want to ask these freaking morons won't they even condemn the girls killed

• when they leave their abusive husbands
  • when they complain of incest
  • when they tell who they want to marry
  • when they report that they just got raped

plus amazingly the people who scream about Islam been against it are suddenly taken over by 'shame & honor', Ohh my fvcking goodness, I am pretty much sure Pakistan Nationalist would do the same to his sister, a pretty much educated person has got this mentality. Awesome, Give him a clap people, I am ashamed of the sick & hypocritical society I live in.

Last edited:
Il answer u when i return after an hour or two!

Also the guy wasnt my frnd i only knew him!

Dark wave talkin abt morality is something i really want to see ROFL !

As far as I remember, your dad is serving ranking officer and therefore you belong to the upper middle class of our society.

Please tell me whether you reported the crime or not and whether if the case proceeded, the parents "forgave" their son in a razinama?
I will pass my judgment after this, and I have no qualms over being judgmental on this issue.

The guy gave himself up! his father died of shame.. there is nobdy left in the family and the guy is on death row and has accepted his crime!

Wonder why there is honor killing in N.india?

Because stupidity isn't restricted by geography.

Marryin somebdy and having ... without marriage is something?insnt it?
So instead of ... u can get married with consent frm parent?

Animals also have intercourse without several partners and publically infront of other animals!So wats the differnce?

You know for a young guy you have some pretty old fashioned thinking. Troubling, since you seem to have had the benefit of some sort of an education. Guess I will have to go along with gubbi's reasoning of why this is.

There is something in our culture called GHAIRAT!
Maybe thts missing frm wherever u come frm?

That's the best you could come up with? Guess you are still trying your hardest not to get personal. If Ghairat is defined by the likes of people killing family members over trivial matters, I'm glad that it's missing from where I come from.

Good for u old man:chilli: < thts a evil chilli

.Not that old, just enough that I don't need a feeding bottle unlike you.:P

Eveybdy has differences!Without them world wouldnt be a fun place!

Ya but nobody dies on account of my different view.

Sir! there is a limit of everything when somebdy crosses it.... he has to be stopped!

Yeah and you crossed it a long time ago. I wouldn't recommend an Ak-47 though.

Culture is the only thing tht has bonded us and made us civilised everything has a limit and a way... and when u cross tht limit or line u get harmed!

Can do no better than offer up this quote .

Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart
- Mahatma Gandhi.

I condemn all of these!

plus amazingly the people who scream about Islam been against it are suddenly taken over by 'shame & honor',

I think they r forced to do it!

Ohh my fvcking goodness,

Oh oh OKAY!
I am pretty much sure Pakistan Nationalist would do the same to his sister, a pretty much educated person has got this mentality.

U have a very disgusting habit of getting personel but let me tell u i have no sisters and i come frm a back ground where no such thing exists.
Alhamdulilah we r pure of such .....
Awesome, Give him a clap people,

I wish u had a little more sense!

I am ashamed of the sick & hypocritical society I live in.

Me too! though there r 2 kinds of hipocrits!
1 The mullah types
2 The intellectual type.

Thank god im none of these... i speak wats true no matter wat out comes!

Can u tell tht to the families who r spit on the face,humiliated and looked down by society?

And this just doesnt happen in Pakistan! But Northern india Punjab,rajhistan etc,Afghanistan,iran etc

So they got "humiliated". Grow a pair. You don't go and end someones life. They get humiliated and someone lost their life for it. Backward stuff. It also happens in Turkey. We put them for life in jail along with their whole family. They can talk about their humiliation while they live out the rest of their lives in a little cell.

Is there anything Islamic about Honour Killings? Plus its not only Muslims who do these things many westerns have killed their family members over dispute, yet there are not called Honour Killings, instead they get a report the size of a Bible telling of the tradegy.

plus amazingly the people who scream about Islam been against it are suddenly taken over by 'shame & honor', Ohh my fvcking goodness, I am pretty much sure Pakistan Nationalist would do the same to his sister, a pretty much educated person has got this mentality. Awesome, Give him a clap people, I am ashamed of the sick & hypocritical society I live in.

Sounds like a rant my dear sir...When you calm down,please re post this comment in a more understandible way.

To everybody else,you are discussing a complex issue which hasnt got just one reason,and cant be solved in a day..

If this discussion is only for counting how many people raised hands to condemn these type of murders,then i raise my hand and walk away,as the purpose of the thread had been acheived..

Like most people are suggesting here..Just comdemnation wont make a difference..It has been going on for decades,and had done nothing..Honor killings were there 20 years ago,and still there..SHouting yelling and insulting the cultures in which these crimes are usually committed has not had any good effect and wont have ever.

But if we are here to discuss the causes,and find a solution then all the comments about contributing factors,reasons and possible solutions have to be taken into account with an open and calm mind..Not to be angry and abusive towards anyone.

Backward stuff. It also happens in Turkey. We put them for life in jail along with their whole family. They can talk about their humiliation while they live out the rest of their lives in a little cell.

Yup,same is done in Pakistan,and as far as i know in India too..But that hasnt solved the problem,as the people committing these murders are well aware of the consequences,and yet they do it.

Yup,same is done in Pakistan,and as far as i know in India too..But that hasnt solved the problem,as the people committing these murders are well aware of the consequences,and yet they do it.

Same is not done in Pakistan. Passing laws and actually enforcing them is a huge difference. Just from the fact that the law passed says they get 7 years says something about the tribal culture embed.

Traditional justice
Almost immediately after the taxi driver's return, a posse of male relatives, including fathers, uncles and brothers, set out from Babakot for the village of Usta Mohammed to bring the girls home. The men arrived in land cruiser jeeps bearing Balochistan government license plates &#8211; one belonging to the district mayor, according to Human Rights Watch.

The girls were kicked, punched and then pushed into the vehicles at gunpoint, Mastoi, the journalist, said. Once back at home in Babakot, the girls were beaten again and interrogated by their fathers and uncles for almost one hour before their "verdict" was announced.

They would be killed &#8211; buried alive.

The girls were dragged into vehicles and taken to the end of a back road in Babakot accompanied by two female relatives, according to media reports. The men dug ditches and ordered the girls to be thrown in. When the female relatives saw the ditches, they tried to intervene and begged for the girls' lives, according to local media reports.

There was "pandemonium at the site," according to the findings of the Asian Human Rights Commission, and a tribal elder gave orders to shoot the two older women. They died immediately and were thrown into the wide ditch. The three girls, who were wounded in the gunfire but still alive, were then thrown in and covered with sand and mud.

In Pakistan's rural areas, male tribal councils decide the fate of women who bring dishonor to their family. In 2004, President Pervez Musharraf outlawed the practice, known as "honor killings" &#8211; violations of the law carry the death penalty. But the law is impossible to enforce because this centuries old custom for dealing with women is protected by powerful feudal landlords and tribal elders.

Mastoi, the local reporter, told NBC News that "powerful people" from the Umrani tribe had threatened him and warned him of consequences if he continued to report the story. He said that everyone in the village knew what happened and shortly after the murders, a couple of shepherds in the area had taken him to see the actual burial site. "Now everyone is too afraid to talk," he said.

'It's a man's world'
Only about 7,000 people live in Babakot, a run down and dusty place about 200 miles south of the provincial capital, Quetta. Donkey carts carrying women, children and poor farmers give way on the road to the shiny 4X4 Land Cruisers of the wealthy landowners and tribal chiefs.

Ali Baksh, a frail shepherd with a thin scruffy white beard, has been tending his sheep in the neighboring district of Naseerabad since he was seven years old. When asked what he thought about the murders in Babakot, he stared blankly for a few seconds and then he said, "I am proud of our Balouch traditions and it was the right punishment for those girls who defied the will of their fathers."

Public outcry by human rights groups and lawmakers has forced the federal government in Islamabad to open an investigation into what happened in Babakot six weeks ago.

Might i also add the honor killings are Kurdish tradition. Does not have anything to do with Turkish culture.

Last edited:
Same is not done in Pakistan. Passing laws and actually enforcing them is a huge difference. Just from the fact that the law passed says they get 7 years says something about the tribal culture embed.
Jigs Law Enforcement in third world is shaky.In this region you can even get away with murder.At the end of the day money speaks here.If a poor man kills sister then he will surely be punished but rich people can get away with this.Secondly this stuff usually happens in Tribal Areas in which Pakistan Government itself has little to no control.

U have a very disgusting habit of getting personel but let me tell u i have no sisters and i come frm a back ground where no such thing exists.
Alhamdulilah we r pure of such .....

Personal? well You can talk about & give examples about sisters of others then why can't i give you a hypothetical scenario

Me too! though there r 2 kinds of hipocrits!
1 The mullah types
2 The intellectual type.

Thank god im none of these... i speak wats true no matter wat out comes!

yes you are right, You are one of these who don't even condemn the true beasts & tactically justify the murder in the name of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom