What's new

Hong Kong Protest Against Extradition Proposal Draws Hundreds of Thousands

This is interesting. US attack China and Chinese can't do much about it.

Better let HK become independent and become a US territory. Chinese government is not well liked in HK and too afraid to do anything about it.

There was a riot all across US when Trump was elected and police use force against protesters in Wall street occupation, it's nothing new.

111118012804-occupy-nyc-07-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

nypd-twitter_wong.jpg

occupy_pepper_spray_AP111118053177_fullwidth.jpg

rawImage.jpg

55B55JBJVFCFNJJJW6AHLT3F6I

AP11111716800-1.jpg

sub-buzz-2545-1537214379-1.jpg

1200px-WTO_protests_in_Seattle_November_30_1999.jpg

CnC8VGqXYAAiZwP.jpg:large
Just admit your government is too weak and corrupted to do much. US can riot, people can get shot and beaten by US Police and you guys can get the blame.

That's what happens to pushovers lol.

You fought colinialism my left foot. You gladly served the Raj despite dropping like flies and being used as cannon fodder in WW2. In 1947, it was just the sheer weight of the swarms of unarmed dhotis that made the outnumbered Brits go and find something better to do with their time.
Let's not talk about who served the Raj. You will be embarrassed. Congress demanded independence if Britain wanted help. Jinnah agreed to support the British war effort. Bose fought against the British.

Indian troops were instrumental in stopping the Japanese advance. They distinguished themselves in North Africa. They helped the Chinese. You too should be proud of all this as a significant number of such regiments eventually became part of Pakistan Army.

Let's not talk about who served the Raj. You will be embarrassed. Congress demanded independence if Britain wanted help. Jinnah agreed to support the British war effort. Bose fought against the British.

Indian troops were instrumental in stopping the Japanese advance. They distinguished themselves in North Africa. They helped the Chinese. You too should be proud of all this as a significant number of such regiments eventually became part of Pakistan Army.
I never said I wasn't proud of the distinguished service of Muslim soldiers under British command despite their wholesale abuse at the hands of British officers, akin to what Hindu soldiers also sustained; do not put words into my mouth. I merely explained to you my boy that Hindus didn't fight a heroic war of freedom against the British, so let's not rewrite history please.

And do clarify how well Bose's campaign went against the English. He wanted to fight for one imperialist against another, so is that the best freedom fighter you can come up with?

How the Westerners should react to some new zionist war is how these protesters are acting. The political world is so messed up that those living in safe places like HK are taking to the streets, while Westerners fail to protest in any large number the fact they they have no rights but to vote for two or more choices that hate you and want you dead, and if they don't want you dead, they want whole populations in the Middle East dead.

https://america.cgtn.com/2018/12/21/big-story-americas-fourth-estate

The West thinks it has Democracy, but it has dictatorship by the 'select elite' (zionists). HKers think they have dictatorship, yet have a government that is concerned about their future.

Not since the Mughal era did anyone in India actually stand toe to toe against the British and fight them convincingly. It's a shame Modi rips the Mughal section out of Indian schoolbooks these days due to whatever inferiority complex Hindutva carries around with itself.

As for modern (if you can call it that) India's independence from UK, that was gifted by Britain when they rightly decided after one massacre too many that swarms of unarmed protesters would win the day against their guns. They didn't have the numbers or the will to subdue unarmed swarms any more.

Lol. Let them be happy. If they are happy there, they won't be joining their fellow citizens here begging for refuge.
Ignorance is your right, but keep showing it in front of everyone is annoying, you don't een konw China is fully cashless but still talk about this country, that's so dumb.

I never said I wasn't proud of the distinguished service of Muslim soldiers under British command despite their wholesale abuse at the hands of British officers, akin to what Hindu soldiers also sustained; do not put words into my mouth. I merely explained to you my boy that Hindus didn't fight a heroic war of freedom against the British, so let's not rewrite history please.

And do clarify how well Bose's campaign went against the English. He wanted to fight for one imperialist against another, so is that the best freedom fighter you can come up with?
Child, I can give you a laundry list of freedom fighters who fought and suffered at the hands of the British. Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, Jatin Das, Chandrasekhar Azad, Nehru, Gandhi, Lala Lajpat Rai etc unlike your "leaders" who helped the British.

Bose's campaign against the British resulted in the Bombay Naval Mutiny which was the final nail in the coffin of the British rule in India.

Ignorance is your right, but keep showing it in front of everyone is annoying, you don't een konw China is fully cashless but still talk about this country, that's so dumb.
Fully cashless? Do you have a source to prove it? Or are you just lying?

C

Fully cashless? Do you have a source to prove it? Or are you just lying?
Use youtube search and find tons of vlog videos, you are just so ignorant about China and the funny thing is you are so obsessed in talking about China, which you know nothing about at all.

Use youtube search and find tons of vlog videos, you are just so ignorant about China and the funny thing is you are so obsessed in talking about China, which you know nothing about at all.
Lol. So you don't have a source. Hahahha. As expected.

That's what happens to pushovers lol.
Beijing has been a pushover on Hong Kong for far too long. Trouble-makers have been treated with kid gloves. The world laughs at Beijing for being weak while pretending to condemn it for being "ruthless". Chairman Xi is no dummy though, he knows this pattern must be broken. I believe the Hong Kong trouble makers will be the first to feel the wrath.

Lol. Looks like you are dumber than I thought. Where does it say "completely cashless"???
I guess you'll never understand something you'd never seen, I guess India has a chance to become one in a hundred years, by then you would understand.

A lots of the protestors do not understand how this extradition treaty actually work. If you ask them why they are against the extradition treaty, they would just say like they are doing for the next generation, they afriad to get caught in HK even they didn't commit any crime or they never set foot in China, China has bad record of human right issues etc. The real reason they against the treaty are mostly they distrust the Chinese gov't not the actual extradition treaty. For HK bussinessmen, this is more likely they did commit crimes in China, such as tax evasion, money smuggling and bribery. There are countries that against this extradition treaty and mostly are Western Major powers, the reason is clear and simple that those countries are doing it for protecting their spy network, since HK is known for a Spy city and safe house for them.

Also this incident is in fact a power struggle between China and Western Power in HK, so you could see a lots of news and articles to mislead the HK people and this is why I say many of the protestors actually do not understand the treaty. There are lots of thing going on in HK, some are predicting a second yellow occupation is coming and what worse is many weapons are found in legco buliding after the last night riot. If you pay attention to HK news, some of the known traitors in HK visited the US and met with Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi a month before and during a height of the trade war. These are well origanized and planned, and no doubt more riot like last night will happen in the future.

What is sad for me is how many HK people can be fooled easily and used as a pawn without seeing through the bigger picture. If they can spend a little time to understand how the treaty works and how it is safeguarded by our Court, and most importantly to recognize that as long as you do not commit crime in China, that has nothing to worry about. If people have no faith on Chinese gov't or the Court, then simply do not go to China. Simple as that.

No one who has been in a better judicial system has any trust in the Chinese judicial system. In fact there is no judiciary in China, it is just CCP members with cloaks over them.

What can I say. USA is too sucessful in propaganda and brainwashing people all over the world. They have never stopped bad mouthing China and offering money to anti-China orgnizations like Falun Gong. And China is too bad at this trick.

I have been saying this forever. China is just too weak when it comes to soft power, influencing people.

This time when I followed Hong Kong protests, I in fact saw many Mainlanders supporting HK protests. Many mainlanders who are living abroad, studying or working.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom