What's new

Hmmm

WTF is Thor? How many times do i have to tell you. I dont speak Kerala.. and hate to eat it.

d64940acec011f367428aa264e3e16b9.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor

WTF is Thor? How many times do i have to tell you. I dont speak Kerala.. and hate to eat it.

Southern Tip of India, Kerala is the name of my state,and Malayalam is the language I speak.....We have 50% Hindu's 25% Muslims and 25% christians Here. The only place other than with the british were Tipu Sultan failed.
You havent tried our foods, Asim might be able to give you a good idea...

Adu

Marvel.. You wouldn't believe how many times i got into it, and had no idea!

Hahahaha....:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :yahoo:

You should go to kerela webby. Their advertising is great...."Gods own Land". My dad is dying to go there as well as my mom. Tourist paradise as they say it. All the greenery, ayurverdic massages and whatnot. All the mid lifers want to goto Kerela, but its expensive.

Personally, i'd rather be in Goa sipping on some coconut water watching some nice women playing volley on the nude beach :8

Infact i'd love to go to Andaman's as well.....but they have no nude beaches :(

Webby,

Thor is a viking Thunder god....

Malay,

You are right we have too many old timers here

God own country.
Devils own people

My take on my fellow beings

Does the mods/ admins have a seperate set of rules as compared to normal posters.

Sorry to say this, about time MOD"s actually did their job.

whatever your excuses are, the board is getting really mud-slinging idiotic kids forum. They have a name for this it is called Trolling, that is what is happenin over here.
As usual this will get deleted.

Back
Top Bottom