What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen threatens nuclear war against India over Kashmir Read more at:

Syed Salah-ud-Din is not a terrorist, but a great freedom fighter, a brave man and he should not disrespected by calling him terrorist. He commands immense respect for his courageous resistance to the terrorist army of India in Kashmir. He never got involved in any terrorist activities within Pakistan or elsewhere. His role is limited to fight for the freedom of Kashmir. I salute him and you should do the same. He is right the league of Nelson Mandela, Che Guevara. There is nothing better than fighting a terrorist army so he the best anti-terrorist person on the planet.
what's you opinion about the freedom fighter who blasted bomb in Quetta?

He can get nuke from international nuke smugglers,
you mean this guy?

AQKhan800.jpg

This is a tactic of Pakistani establishment to get the attention of world.

The reason is as mentioned in the speech, Pakistan is not getting enough support on Kashmir issue. But they should understand that not only Indian and Pakistanis are fighting in this region there are other powers. If GOD forbid if any terrorist get hold of dirty bomb it will be a disaster for this region.

there are many great freedom fighter, and brave men in Pakistan as well ! resulting in the count of 50000 and still counting !
Pls don't defame freedom fighters,i do have respect to our freedom fighters as well as theirs too. Back then they fought against Britishers along with legends like gandhi nd Nehru.

This is a tactic of Pakistani establishment to get the attention of world.

The reason is as mentioned in the speech, Pakistan is not getting enough support on Kashmir issue. But they should understand that not only Indian and Pakistanis are fighting in this region there are other powers. If GOD forbid if any terrorist get hold of dirty bomb it will be a disaster for this region.
Insha Allah! it will be not occur, dirty bomb would not to be go in the hands of Mujahideen or terrorest.

Is he Pakistani PM or President or Army Head?

I would say............Ignore him pls............ he is only doing only business in Pakistan. If he will not talk about kashmir & India than what will be happened with him

Is he Pakistani PM or President or Army Head?

I would say............Ignore him pls............ he is only doing only business in Pakistan
He probably is more powerful in Pakistan than the Pakistani PM and president atleast. Cant say about the Army head.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom