What's new

History will hold judges responsible if anything happens to Musharraf: Kasuri

This whole thing against Retired General Musharraf is nothing more than a personal vendetta. Same judges allow Terrorist who openly admit their guilt walk free to please PML_N are trying to crucify Musharraf to please Nawaz.

maybe, you forgot how a, coward & croupt pakistani PM went to USA crying hard to clionton, while an anoyed president cliton because of his wasted quality time of monica ,went crazy after PAKARMY & its brave genrl who went inside enemy land to take back the rightfull land of kashmir from its coward enemies?
ohh you still cant remember, how the lists of kashmiri freedom fighters been passed to, indian PM by NAWAZ SHARIF?
ohhh, you still not remember it was same NAWAZ SHARIF , who went to attack SC?
ohhj, you still not remember it was karz uttaroo mulk sanwaroow, after which london mansions been buyed?
ohh, you still not remember its was , NAWAZ SHARIF who use to call , gentl ZIA his dady?
ohh, you still not remember, what was the sentence given to nawaz by SC, for plan hijacking case?
ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhhh , ohhh but never remember, that it was a crooked CJ, & his mote carlo family, who dumped by president musharf because of thier crouption?
if still, you dont remember anythimg, just remember that this time, there will be no prince to take the croupt nawaz back?

so repeat a lie so much that it starts to sound truth, you want to put a cover on our brave generals misdeeds then you have to start from Ayub to Yahaya to Zia to Musharaf....and that celebrate the mess we are in...oh yes but keep repeating a lie because a sinking men must hold on to something as little as a ant

so repeat a lie so much that it starts to sound truth, you want to put a cover on our brave generals misdeeds then you have to start from Ayub to Yahaya to Zia to Musharaf....and that celebrate the mess we are in...oh yes but keep repeating a lie because a sinking men must hold on to something as little as a ant
greatest missdeed of a pakistani COAS genrl zia ever done was adopting, NAWAZ as his son?
what you say my friend?
say yes?lolzzz

greatest missdeed of a pakistani COAS genrl zia ever done was adopting, NAWAZ as his son?
what you say my friend?
say yes?lolzzz

you adopt your kind, Zia adopted NS and Musharaf adopted Altaf bhai...what you say to that soldier

you adopt your kind, Zia adopted NS and Musharaf adopted Altaf bhai...what you say to that soldier
for me, genrls were patriots, one went got shaheed in the air, other presents himself like a man, standing tall & facing the traitors crap?
what you say, freind?lolzzz

xyxmt SENIOR MEMBER

batmannow said: ↑

greatest missdeed of a pakistani COAS genrl zia ever done was adopting, NAWAZ as his son? what you say my friend? say yes?lolzzz

Yeah he adopted Altaf bahi, now he and his party and automatically whole Karachi is supporting him.
Altaf bahi said in a telephone conference that : all that Musharraf is suffering its cause is, he is a " Muhajir "
Faisal Raza Abde said : if the consequences will against the Musharraf then we will protests and release him from the jail force fully.
MANY ADVANTAGES TO MUSHARRAF

No one can prove anything against Musharraf
lolzzz... because he didn't do any thing bad or against the law

The government should announce a trial election APML will obviously win.

"I BET " mark my words.

Last edited:
for me, genrls were patriots, one went got shaheed in the air, other presents himself like a man, standing tall & facing the traitors crap?

no arguing about shahadat, we have Bibi shaheed too but hypocrisy wont call her equal to general shaheeds. We got Politician chores and we have General who are/were chore, I always wonder where did General Akhtar's sons got so much money to be able to setup Sugar mills. Then we hear about General Kiyani's borhters doing chori budmash and cashing general's name.
Let me tell you one thing, there in no parsa in Pakistan, dont fool yourself and just because a chore joins the army he doesnt become a Ghazi.

Its about time we in Pakistan start calling spade a spade, dont swear you allegiance to a general or a Caesar only to Pakistan.

no arguing about shahadat, we have Bibi shaheed too but hypocrisy wont call her equal to general shaheeds. We got Politician chores and we have General who are/were chore, I always wonder where did General Akhtar's sons got so much money to be able to setup Sugar mills. Then we hear about General Kiyani's borhters doing chori budmash and cashing general's name.
Let me tell you one thing, there in no parsa in Pakistan, dont fool yourself and just because a chore joins the army he doesnt become a Ghazi.

Its about time we in Pakistan start calling spade a spade, dont swear you allegiance to a general or a Caesar only to Pakistan.
plz check the assests of genrl, & if you are not satisfiyed then go to court, prove your points there, but till you wont any proves, do come to comment on earsayings?
can you ptove anything in courts?
yes the same monte carlo noora courts?
or you just, wondering in your idealistic dreams , just because of your dislikness of pakarmy?

plz check the assests of genrl, & if you are not satisfiyed then go to court, prove your points there, but till you wont any proves, do come to comment on earsayings?
or you just, wondering in your idealistic dreams , just because of your dislikness of pakarmy?

Without generals there is no Army? so Basically.. Pak Army is like Mughal Empire and Generals are Mughals?

Is pak army of Pakistan or Pakistan of Pak Army? There is confusion here sir!!

Without generals there is no Army? so Basically.. Pak Army is like Mughal Empire and Generals are Mughals?

Is pak army of Pakistan or Pakistan of Pak Army? There is confusion here sir!!
sure confussed minds, allways get confussed , thinking?
right now , OWENERS with BANI GALLA , zardari house, BILLAWAL HOUSES, RAIWIND mahhals , are more of MUGHALS then MUGHALS?

chacha I am from Chukwal where one first tries to join the army first before doing anything, I have more shaheeds in my family than you can count. but if my father is chore i will call him a chore

chacha I am from Chukwal where one first tries to join the army first before doing anything, I have more shaheeds in my family than you can count. but if my father is chore i will call him a chore
dear,
im from mianwali, in my famly we hve at least 4 genrls?
just months before, the last one got shaheed in FATA?
& i dont see any of them steeling anything at all, now if you hve sufficiant proves against any pakarmy genrl ,plz bring it to the court of law?
dont just try to assume a "tv gaap shaap" programes as the bassis of your knowledge?

if not then just stop, defaming pakarmy for your personal or social intersts?

NS, he is the coward he is the person who was delaying the test of atomic weapons. Musharraf made a mistake and that was he let him free off. He should kill him when he was conspiring against him.
Musharraf saved The Ka'ab when it was in under terrorist's control, he was commander that time.
Now are you trying to say that Musharraf was a coward.

You do know this is not about comparison, even though there is long lists of Musharraf policy that caused Pakistan through shorter term of tactic. That being said, Musharraf is being legally trialed for his actions during his leadership. Don't try to divert from the topic now.

Yesterday at 5:35 PM #23

xyxmt SENIOR MEMBER
Lt.Colonel.jpg

Ratings:
+1 / 2,187 / -0
pk.GIF

ca.GIF

batmannow said:

yeah no arguing about shadat ...... I an quite sure you are a muslim. are you precise about " bibi's " sahadat and " bhutto"s "? they are not shaheeds because in Islam a hanged person is not shaheed and murdered person during his " jalsa " is not shaheed........

Back
Top Bottom