What's new

Historic uprising of Bangladesh silent majority

ANY POSTS REFERRING TO JAMAAT, IMMIGRATION, PAKISTAN AND OTHER NONSENSE WILL BE DEALT WITH A HEAVY HAND. INSTEAD, TRY TO AT LEAST LEARN SOMETHING.

Thank you.

@Loki alias Tikka Khan ;) !

Last edited by a moderator:
What is out come of this mass gathering? They came and call for Hartal on April 8. I don't see Awami stepping down or fulfilling their demand. So what's next? :undecided:

i have one question. 6th number demand is....
6) Declaration of Ahmadis as non-Muslims by the government and put a stop to their negative and conspirational activities.

my question, does Allah give us power to declare that someone is non-muslim ?

Bigots have all the right.

What is out come of this mass gathering? They came and call for Hartal on April 8. I don't see Awami stepping down or fulfilling their demand. So what's next? :undecided:

they will travel all over the country and attract huge crowd in those areas. village after village will join and listen to them. they have already declared hasina munafiq. do you need more?

Allama Shah Ahmad Shafi.
Rajneeti_Allama-Shafi.jpg

they will travel all over the country and attract huge crowd in those areas. village after village will join and listen to them. they have already declared hasina munafiq. do you need more?

What do you think will happen to Hasina's government if their demands are not met?

You know, if Hasina declares a state of emergency, that'd take her down even faster :omghaha:

there is a game here.

Please share if you know something.

I'd like to see the fall of Awami murtids and elimination ****** dalal ASAP Inshallah.

What do you think will happen to Hasina's government if their demands are not met?

You know, if Hasina declares a state of emergency, that'd take her down even faster :omghaha:

depends on i.k.b. and president. hamid is not that loyal. is he?

A better question would be: "Does any Muslim have the power to modify core Islamic beliefs?"

Because that is what the Ahmedis were, and still are doing. So yes, it is their right.

And besides, at least they aren't demanding it through AK-47's and RPG-7's. The pen is mightier than the sword.

Those Shahbaghis along with their nashtik allies will incur the wrath of the Mujaheddin, whether you like it or not. It is inevitable.

Bro, you know- "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Back
Top Bottom