What's new

Hindustan for Hindus, Pakistan go to hell is mantra at Durga Vahini camp

hindu terrorists shall rise in time- only if the Indians in denial except its a bomb waiting to explode-

No...every one understand and sees it..This kind of undercurrent was there from early days...But there is no mass support it...See you have to understand the difference between thought of radical Hindus and thought of people who do not like radical Islam in India....They are not in contrast to each other....If i oppose a burkha clad woman in public places does not mean i will like a Hindu women to wear a chunri to cover his face too...My opposition to Burkha clad women as well as interrupting office work in the middle of office hour for religious work in same both Hindu and Muslims...

So my context is that in a nutshell, Indian majority may not like Muslim radicals and their public affirmation of their religion...But that does not automatically translate that they would love to see the same from Hindu groups too...The win of Narendra Modi signifies Indian economic aspiration and constraining minority appeasement to some extent, but that should not be taken as the support of Bajrang Dal or Durga Bahini kind of people in our society....That is the beauty of Indian society...

Man, wish they had better guns to practice with. All the while the commies were propagating the Hindu abhala nari image, real Hindu women were long adopting their natural role in the society.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom