What's new

Hindus in Pakistan temple celebrates Durga Puja

It's about time saner Minds like yourself take the reins of Pakistan society and weed out such hateful thought process. India doesn't fare well in this department as well, but it's about time people in the sub continent start valuing human lives and respect each other believes. and celebrate the diversity of our respective societies. How would a garden look like if there were flowers of only one color.

The saner minds in Pakistan get out of it as soon as possible. Even the righteous mullah brigade would jump on a chance to immigrate to land of kafirs to get free education and payouts.:lol:

On a serious note though, human life is not worth much in our countries. Look at European countries they even have animal rights group. We are far far behind them in terms of civilisation and human development.

Good to see Hindus are AT LEAST given privileges to celebrate their festivals. Nice!!

off topic: Hafizzz doesn't always trolls :lol:

Hafizzz NEVER Trolls because he is NOT a Troll. He is just a Messenger. He relays Indian-related News and shares it with everyone here.

I mean the tiny minority of not eating beef class has made the majority hostage ;)

You are talking about very old times dude, Every thing changed from those days (centuries ago), there is no discrimination ...... Brahmins also changed :), Cow supports human life is the only reason why it is called Go-mata (mother ).

Any way India is the largest exporter of Beef ..... :P

I am sorry to break it to both Hindus and Muslims in this board.

But organised religion is the biggest con job in the history of Humanity.

Arguing with each other over this is like arguing if Star Wars and Star Trek is better.

I mean the tiny minority of not eating beef class has made the majority hostage ;)

Well in kerala, most of the Hindus I know eat beef.

In fact, eating beef fry and drinking alcohol go together

and i want them to go to heaven and you have a problem with that?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...le-celebrates-durga-puja-5.html#ixzz2hraJ9HuF

I DO. People are so ready to embrace the heaven in afterlife, they are prepared to make the world we live in pure hell.

Back
Top Bottom