What's new

Hindu scripture order prompts row

Hindus in India are a totally disenfrachised and down-trodden underclass, who are kicked around at will by every tom, dick and harry.

Money extorted from Hindu tax-payers is forcibly handed over to Islamic and Evangelical Brigades for indoctrinating children in exclusivist Abrahamic beliefs in Minoritarian Institutions. Similarly, Hindus are forced to cough up cash to send Muslims to Mecca and Christians to Bethlehem.

But if the poor Hindoo makes any such demand, a whole army of Minoritarians will gang up, brand him a "fascist", and beat him to a pulp in the media.

Hindus in India are a totally disenfrachised and down-trodden underclass, who are kicked around at will by every tom, dick and harry.

Money extorted from Hindu tax-payers is forcibly handed over to Islamic and Evangelical Brigades for indoctrinating children in exclusivist Abrahamic beliefs in Minoritarian Institutions. Similarly, Hindus are forced to cough up cash to send Muslims to Mecca and Christians to Bethlehem.

But if the poor Hindoo makes any such demand, a whole army of Minoritarians will gang up, brand him a "fascist", and beat him to a pulp in the media.

Than stop calling yourself secular India and accept secular India is just a false myth

Than stop calling yourself secular India and accept secular India is just a false myth

Aint happening. India has been/is and will remain secular, much to the chagrin of many!!!

I don't know if they still have this but when I was a young student, we used to have a subject called Morals. The subject essentially contained such parables from various religions which were dumbed down and any slant towards religion were removed. So yes, this is already thought in schools.
Please only send Indians like you to Saudi Arabia.
The ones we have here seem totally Moral virgins!

These are the so called "ethics: taught..fool the naive and gullible for religious fame..India and ethics..yeah right.

Last edited by a moderator:

India is a Minoritarian state in which Hindus are discriminated against. Therefore I never say that India is secular. Perhaps pseudo-secular is a more appropriate term.

INTERESTING THREAD

Today I learned Vedas are not equal to Gita - and the dieties in Vedas are not the ones in Gita it almost feels like Vedas are a whole new KREATURE

INTERESTING THREAD

Today I learned Vedas are not equal to Gita - and the dieties in Vedas are not the ones in Gita it almost feels like Vedas are a whole new KREATURE

Gita is a part of the epic "Mahabharata". Ramayana is a second epic. Vedas pre-date these by a few thousand years. The epics draw from the Vedas. Vedic Hinduism is something entirely different and not practiced today.

I don't get you. In some threads promote extreme version of Islamism (much to the dismay of your fellow countrymen as well.) Here you are hell bent with trying to prove secularism doesn't exist (as in another thread).I need to ask you 2 questions.
1.)How old are you?
2.)Have you ever interacted with people from other cultures/religions?

I don't get you. In some threads promote extreme version of Islamism (much to the dismay of your fellow countrymen as well.) Here you are hell bent with trying to prove secularism doesn't exist (as in another thread).I need to ask you 2 questions.
1.)How old are you?

and he will never answer that question, do you know why? because he has an IQ of Zero when it comes to analysing a topic

1.)How old are you?

Yes I have interacted with people of other cultures and Religions and sir this orders has exposed the reality of Secularism

Yes I have interacted with people of other cultures and Religions and sir this orders has exposed the reality of Secularism

This isn't an order. It was an opinion of a single minister.It cannot be passed in India. You still haven't answered my first question. I need to know if I am talking to a misguided teenager or not.

INTERESTING THREAD

vedas are very very very old and monotheistic and they are against idol worship..

Forcing anything or thought on to someone is simply not acceptable

To say that those who do not accept ...should not be Indians or shd leave India is stupid and against the basic grain of this nation.

I am ( was ?) a supporter of the BJP for the sense of nationalism they once showed. Acts like these proves the shallowness of the party & its thoughts.

Such orders wont survive 5 minutes if challenged in a court of law.

Back
Top Bottom