What's new

hindu extremists are trying to take over india

was

Reaction score
wacth the full video

Last edited by a moderator:
What are these Hindu extremists values? What are their motivations? What are their actions based upon? What is their goal? Who or what is supporting them?, What is their ideology? Why are they so stupid? What is driving these people?
What exactly do they believe in? Which or how many Gods or Animals do they believe in?

Can someone answer these questions, and we're only talking about Hindu extremists, not Muslim, thanks, (comparisons are OK)

Oh God..
How many Times.. The Same Thing??
Do you guys will like any Indian to start Posting New Threads about the School Bombings , Suicide Attacks, etc etc.
Extremists are in Every Country and Religion . I dont talk about PAK , Even Muslim Extremists are in UAE , Malaysia and Saudi but the situaton is NOT the same like in PAK , its Like India where Hindu Extremists DO exist but they Dont make suicide attacks .
Sitting in India i cant really tell Whats going on in PAK , The same applies to You. if u dont know the Truth dont make statements that lead no where.
Will such topics help any one ? Please be Constructive.

Patriotism means Glorying Your Country and NOT making False Statements.
Pakistan is Great and So is India.

Better call them Hindu Terrorists!
That's the appropriate word.

Oh God..
How many Times.. The Same Thing??

Whatever exists and till it exists ur going to hear abt it.So buck up!

Do you guys will like any Indian to start Posting New Threads about the School Bombings , Suicide Attacks, etc etc.

Hmm...ur lucky to be on this forum...look around the various threads and u'll see these topics being discussed openly by one and all.so no u dont need to waste urs and our time and post new threads

Extremists are in Every Country and Religion . I dont talk about PAK , Even Muslim Extremists are in UAE , Malaysia and Saudi but the situaton is NOT the same like in PAK , its Like India where Hindu Extremists DO exist but they Dont make suicide attacks .

Agreed...hindu extremists do not carry out suicide attacks...they dont need to when they can conveiently go about and massacre hundreds of Muslims,Christians and Dalits under the protection of their ministers (Mudi),have penetration in their highest military ranks and even have a very active political party (BJP)...no need for for acts of desperation as with the extremists in Pak who dont enjoy that sort of free hand.
And yes I dont agree with the title...they r not trying,they r almost there.

Sitting in India i cant really tell Whats going on in PAK , The same applies to You. if u dont know the Truth dont make statements that lead no where.

Guess what a lady called Martha Nussbaum sits in Chicago and writes a book 'The Clash Within;Democracy,religious violence and india's future.' dedicated to the rising power of hindutvas in india.blasphemous!

Will such topics help any one ? Please be Constructive.

Should help to make u indians to accept that the only extremism in this world is not in Pak....across Paks' borders things r not that dandy either!

Patriotism means Glorying Your Country and NOT making False Statements.
Patriotism doesn't mean turning a blind eye to your problems.Face them.

Pakistan is Great and So is India.
Pakistan is trying to set itself on the way and it will be.Can't agree with u on india....as u put it, shuld not pass false statements abt a country I dont 'sit ' in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom