What's new

Hillary: Trump Is Using Racism To Distract From His Coronavirus Mistakes By Calling It The “Chinese

Trump lied and people died.

no amount of diversion tactic or narrative manipulation could save him now.

10 times Trump downplayed the coronavirus

Many American people will die because of these lies

Hillary: Trump Is Using Racism To Distract From His Coronavirus Mistakes By Calling It The “Chinese Virus”
Posted at 2:01 pm on March 18, 2020

But then Hillary Clinton is the woman who campaigned for the war against Iraq, Libya, and sponsored civil war in Syria. She solely owns the war unleashed on Libya and the tragedy and the chaos that followed. Trump is no different than her, but her claim of her racist rhetoric is meaningless. She and her Zionist - Freemasons had caused the death of millions in those 3 countries, plus Afghanistan, Somalia, Palestine, Turkey, Pakistan, Yemen, and other places, and the tens of millions of people who were wounded, orphaned, and uprooted. People like her, Obama, and Biden will never fool me.

My heart and prayers are with the innocent Muslims that these cruel and heartless people caused so much pain.

@dbc Your nation is filled with emotional tampons, instead of focusing on getting past this crisis, your leaders are playing party politics and identity politics. It's too bad America is not as adaptive as Rome was, at this moment you Need a Sulla (Republican) to crush the Marians (Liberals) and save the Republic.

Good luck with the elections, liberal cry babies, and a soon to be recession.

@dbc Your nation is filled with emotional tampons, instead of focusing on getting past this crisis, your leaders are playing party politics and identity politics. It's too bad America is not as adaptive as Rome was, at this moment you Need a Sulla (Republican) to crush the Marians (Liberals) and save the Republic.

Good luck with the elections, liberal cry babies, and a soon to be recession.

It was no different for Franklin D. Roosevelt even at the peak of national panic in the immediate aftermath of Pearl Harbor politicians were still narrowly focused on their own narrow agenda and incapable of refraining from politicking. These people quickly incur the wrath of the nation and are swept away to pave the way for real leaders.

Who cares what Hillary Clinton has to say about anything! The woman lost to Trump of all people. All she has left is post tweets so Chinese members can use it on PDF.

Trump lied and people died.

no amount of diversion tactic or narrative manipulation could save him now.

No, it was China who lied and people died. Blaming the US for the virus was a desperate attempt to save face.

It was no different for Franklin D. Roosevelt even at the peak of national panic in the immediate aftermath of Pearl Harbor politicians were still narrowly focused on their own narrow agenda and incapable of refraining from politicking. These people quickly incur the wrath of the nation and are swept away to pave the way for real leaders.

God willing... Although I want your nation out of my nation, I still admire your nation and wouldn't mind having you back for business, but without the soldiers.

My favourite 2nd favourite quote of all time is "Government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth." -Abraham Lincoln

It's not rocket science to understand that if one fails to do their job, they'll try to blame someone else to distract the heat on them, we will expect more smearings from US in coming day with the worsening crisis playing out all across US.

9BJoicxj01HMfBdB9_TohTAkDR1g77TLJJZbW0PPG_iot3_WxzWuFqeIWQ9j9M_iFiX4fZZ5pW_490aIDFYHn4_-kg=s900

God willing... Although I want your nation out of my nation, I still admire your nation and wouldn't mind having you back for business, but without the soldiers.

My favourite 2nd favourite quote of all time is "Government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth." -Abraham Lincoln

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom