Hilarious rage over football team

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

If you're American you'd understand this, LOL! I feel his pain! :rofl::omghaha:

This is funny you gotta watch this...:D:laughcry:

Pull a lebron, move out of Cleavland, the land of losers.

The fault is not the coach, the coach should fire Cleavland.

Can definitely empathize with the guy. Especially because he's a long suffering Browns fan. Those fans deserve a lot better then the garbage they're fed every year. My team (Eagles) did a lot better then they did this year. Still, there were times where I had to literally walk out of the room during some games, because I thought my head was going to explode.

haha I'm sure some Texan's fan will have some words for him as the Brown's won twice as many as them.

haha I'm sure some Texan's fan will have some words for him as the Brown's won twice as many as them.

Hehe, he still goes off on their recent QB brandon weeden....I think the Lions let us down every year.

All we need was one game and lost the last 6 out of 7.

Can definitely empathize with the guy. Especially because he's a long suffering Browns fan. Those fans deserve a lot better then the garbage they're fed every year. My team (Eagles) did a lot better then they did this year. Still, there were times where I had to literally walk out of the room during some games, because I thought my head was going to explode.

He made local Cleveland news once. LOL! I'm not even making this up.

Hehe, he still goes off on their recent QB brandon weeden....I think the Lions let us down every year. All we need was one game and lost the last 6 out of 7.

He made local Cleveland news once. LOL! I'm not even making this up.

Oh I believe it, poor guy :cry: Regarding the Lions... I feel bad for you long suffering fans too. With all the talent on that team, the fact they they had such a total collapse this year was a disgrace. The division was theirs for the taking. Only time I rooted against them was when they played here in Philly (for obvious reasons) in the snow game.

Oh I believe it, poor guy :cry: Regarding the Lions... I feel bad for you long suffering fans too. With all the talent on that team, the fact they they had such a total collapse this year was a disgrace. The division was theirs for the taking. Only time I rooted against them was when they played here in Philly (for obvious reasons) in the snow game.

I'm waiting for our basketball team to become what it used to be. :)

Back
Top Bottom