What's new

Pakistan football coach fires warning to India

Hmm...Pakistani Coach got to know how to get media coverage... :cheesy:

Pakistani team has a serbian coach.. and his name is Milosavljevic .... :yay:

Yar, atleast we put up a great show. I wish we had a cricket test series like the Ashes though.

Then any team would sacrifice their kit on fire which nobody in both team willing it. :D

I doubt you keep track of football....remove the foreign based players...Afghanistan will be nothing more than Bhutan. Football is popular in Bengal , Goa and whole North-East...But we have not improved much...Why? Because our infra is not up to the mark and level of competition is also low. Same story for Maldives and Bangladesh. Afghanistan doesnt have any infra at present...

And they were not strong even before Russian invasion...

And one for information...Last time we met Afghanistan one year back, we won 4-0....

Yes there should be more football matches and tournament in our region to improve the popularity of this game

very scared!Ask we'll give you a goal or 2 handicap Hahaha!

This is how we have had a no-sweat workout slam-dunking your brothers on the southern border:

http://www.china.org.cn

China is very good at Basket ball. Yao Ming, my favorite Basket Ball player was a Chinese. But when Pakistan emerges as a credible soccer nation, we finally will have a sport common between China and Pakistan....we'll smash you :devil:

pakistan team has some advantage .. the football is made in pakistan... :chilli:

Back
Top Bottom