What's new

Highrises and Skyscrapers

Towers visible in this coke fest video.
Cladding work on Dolmen and Icon almost complete.

Pic of Bahria Icon from my apartment,sorry for the low quality had to zoom a lot.
52071448_840182546341801_8750730217577775104_n.jpg

Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, and the rest of the big cities all need to start building up. Time to creat modern cities like they did in China.
true, its a long way to go, just 5 years ago the tallest building in Pakistan and Karachi was Ocean towers completed in 2012 with 120 M tall and within just few years this is not even in to ten tallest in Karachi and Pakistan.

true, its a long way to go, just 5 years ago the tallest building in Pakistan and Karachi was Ocean towers completed in 2012 with 120 M tall and within just few years this is not even in to ten tallest in Karachi and Pakistan.
I recently came back from Lahore, while it has improved drastically, I am still surprised that they don't have any sky scraper.

Maybe they should start building on the other side of the river. Create a buissness districs/ skyscraper area.

I recently came back from Lahore, while it has improved drastically, I am still surprised that they don't have any sky scraper.

Maybe they should start building on the other side of the river. Create a buissness districs/ skyscraper area.
true we dont have proper downtown skyscrapers concept in our region Lahore is clean with good standard of living but lacks metropolitan image like Karachi and is not as diverse too.

Picture taken from a video of Bros Meet the World,Does anyone know the name of the building in the background ?
Structure is complete now cladding work will start any moment.
52830407_384200902360061_3914872156411920384_n.png

now we can say that we have a skyline in Karachi not great but we have it now.
Sindh government placed a ban on construction of highrise buildings in Karachi for many years,this ban was recently lifted,otherwise there would have been hundreds of more buildings in Karachi.[/QUOTE]

Picture taken from a video of Bros Meet the World,Does anyone know the name of the building in the background ?
Structure is complete now cladding work will start any moment.
52830407_384200902360061_3914872156411920384_n.png

Sindh government placed a ban on construction of highrise buildings in Karachi for many years,this ban was recently lifted,otherwise there would have been hundreds of more buildings in Karachi.

[/QUOTE]
Wrong infact sindh govt passed the bill in 2010 which paved the way foe highrises n Karachi it was banned by courts which was lifted after around one year

Back
Top Bottom