Highrises and Skyscrapers

vb0rnxm-copy-jpg.446532

hwoi69t-copy-jpg.446533

lMIrxXs.jpg

YPMkUrS.jpg

cM9vYBw.jpg

be

On the 60th floor terace! Where else?

This will sound like a really dumb question, but do they come with large terraces? I always thought it would be a good idea to design a block of flats with floating gardens.

This will sound like a really dumb question, but do they come with large terraces? I always thought it would be a good idea to design a block of flats with floating gardens.
o sharam kar yar. It was said in jest. Can u imagine children playing on top of a 60 storey building. It is too dizying a thought. I will never trade my 22000 sq ft premises including a comfortable bunglow with such kind of living, even if it lies in a small sized city only.

o sharam kar yar. It was said in jest. Can u imagine children playing on top of a 60 storey building. It is too dizying a thought. I will never trade my 22000 sq ft premises including a comfortable bunglow with such kind of living, even if it lies in a small sized city only.

It's be ok if you had like 6 foot glass fences made of that really really strong glass... but yeah not all that practical.

Karachi seems to be the best bet for a skyline in Pakistan. How far is Karachi from something like this? This is Manila.

Metro-Manila.jpg

Karachi seems to be the best bet for a skyline in Pakistan. How far is Karachi from something like this? This is Manila.

Metro-Manila.jpg

Problem with Karachi is that it is much more spread out. It is around 3500 sq km in length, which makes it very difficult to have a big cluster of skyscrapers in one place. Karachi has small Skylines spread throughout numerous areas like Clifton , Bahadurabad , Chundrigar road etc.

Back
Top Bottom