What's new

High rates of Divorce in Pak society and esp in Military class

The anti men feminism movement has gotten so extreme in the west that men in the west are refusing any kind of relationship with women whether at work or at personal level, in-fact western women have become so toxic that they are taught from a very young age to sleep around and look for their career instead of searching for a life partner and marriage, the fake rape allegation charges is so common in the work place that men with high positions are refusing to teach and take women under their roles.

Search MGTOW (men going their own way) on youtube, it's a movement in the west started by men who have had enough of feminism's toxicity and have decided to go their separate way without committing to women or having any kind of relationships with women in any shape of form.

I must also agree with the #Me-Too nonsense and abuse of women's right SH**!

Is it a coincidence that all the women, behind #Me-Too, only realized 'abuse' or 'misuse' after they had squeezed the abuser of all the benefits that he could give. The BS about all this is the FACT that these women repeatedly abused their positions, beauty and looks, feminine assets etc., to overcome obstacles such as more competent colleagues for promotions, raises, benefits, Jobs, preferential treatment, work environment, foreign trips etc.

Coming back to the current situation of women who think that they can do whatever they want, mostly to spite men. It is not the MEN who have been telling them how to dress, sit, eat, walk etc. It has always been other women such as their mothers, grand mothers, elder sisters etc. and the same elder women of the family have installed these values in the minds of men as well that their sisters, wives and daughters should dress a certain way, should sit and walk a certain way etc.

The media nowadays plays a big role in all this nonsense. The dramas and other so called entertainment masala BS is all about glamour and immoral activities hidden in the garb of enlightened moderation etc. Even DAWN and GEO NEWS Websites have dozens of articles on Women's rights and celebrities. Makes me wonder where all this is headed.

Search MGTOW (men going their own way) on youtube, it's a movement in the west started by men who have had enough of feminism's toxicity and have decided to go their separate way without committing to women or having any kind of relationships with women in any shape of form.

You are partly right and partially wrong about mgtows.
It was started by men who don't want to be in committed relationship especially marriage and burden themselves with kids, wife and other financial responsibilities.
They are not anti feminism per se. They are kinda against social customs and laws which usually favour women in case of divorce etc. Feminazi toxicity, is quite another thing though. lol
As for refusing to deal with women in any shape or form, I disagree. They are free birds and they do get indulge with ladies on casual basis. And when they do, girl pays her own bill. Just no committed relationship.

You are partly right and partially wrong about mgtows.
It was started by men who don't want to be in committed relationship especially marriage and burden themselves with kids, wife and other financial responsibilities.
They are not anti feminism per se. They are kinda against social customs and laws which usually favour women in case of divorce etc. Feminazi toxicity, is quite another thing though. lol
As for refusing to deal with women in any shape or form, I disagree. They are free birds and they do get indulge with ladies on casual basis. And when they do, girl pays her own bill. Just no committed relationship.

Look up MGTOW on youtube, they don't want to deal with women in any shape and form, partial MGTOW's might have sexual relations with women but they will never commit.

Their views are simple why start a relation and marriage with a used up woman (which in the west almost all of them are), who after marriage will divorce them and take half of their money and kids while they are stuck with paying child support and with a label of a failed abusive father on their foreheads while the mother is off having sex with other men in bars, they proclaim themselves as red pills and awakened, while viewing the other feminazi male supporters as white knight beta cucks who will get what is coming to them.

They also have a saying, your woman is never yours, it's just your turn.

Yes it's a very messed up situation there and I'm afraid we are already seeing the precursor of western feminism in the Pakistan society as well, I guess MGTOW will follow soon.

Last edited:
Look up MGTOW on youtube, they don't want to deal with women in any shape and form, partial MGTOW's might have sexual relations with women but they will never commit.

Their views are simple why start a relation and marriage with a used up woman (which in the west almost all of them are), who after marriage will divorce them and take half of their money and kids while they are stuck with paying child support and with a label of a failed abusive father on their foreheads while the mother is off having sex with other men in bars, they proclaim themselves as red pills and awakened, while viewing the other feminazi male supporters as white knight beta cucks who will get what is coming to them.

They also have a saying, your woman is never yours, it's just your turn.

Yes it's a very messed up situation there and I'm afraid we are already seeing the precursor of western feminism in the Pakistan society as well, I guess MGTOW will follow soon.

Hmm... you are basically agreeing with I said except that you called them partial mgtows, which by the way I think are real mgtows while other being the hardcore ones. Or may be, hardcore ones have now taken over and they are now considered as full real mgtows while others are just partial. lol

What are you talking about, I GAVE YOU THREE EXAMPLES, STOP IGNORING THEM!

What three quotes from the video i posted are you talking about? Please give me the time stamp from the video do i can respond.

There is a thread about Malik Riaz which lasted 3 pages only.

Statistically he caused more divorces than Reham Khans controversial book

Hi Everyone @Oscar @Horus @Windjammer @Everyone else

I have recently seen four marriages dissolving and family going into disarray with destruction of family and children. This is all what i have seen in last one year. All have come from our military class and not the high officers class but from relatively decently educated middle grade young officers class. The divorce rates are already astonishingly high in civilian classes and that is all due to the 'faminine revolution' and rules being drafted in legislature giving females unprecedented rights in name of female liberty. Most certainly these females living with young officers are not oppressed, they come from good origins, have good education. They are not like the poor unducated class. This is bizzare and i was distressed with that. In one case, the female not only destroyed the life of the young man but also took away the children and now he has to present himself to court every month to meet his children. In this case, the female's father is a former brigadere and he has concieved several bogus charges against him in addition to divorce ( i say they are bogus, because i know the family for 25 years atleast).

This is all happened when we have embarked on dajjals feminist revolution and started drafting all kind of pro-female legalities and rules changing the balance between male and female as ordained by Allah SWT. I feel shattered to see this. We need to kickstart a campaign to stop this fanatic course of destruction.
In the name of FEMALE LIBERTY we have crossed all limits. Every girl needs Tom Cruise and every boy needs Piryanaka Chopra, which is not possible, We all demand loyalty but we are not ready to be loyal ourselves. Whatsapp and Tinder has destroyed the society fabric. Results are obvious

They're popular with American muslims not because of their stances, but because they represent the political power that muslims are gaining in the US.

A few exceptions don't make the rule.

I am talking about the American Muslim community, not sure how it is in Canada.

I am pretty well-connected to many of these figures and either know them personally or have a degree of separation from them.

American Muslims are moving in a dangerous direction as a result of fear of right-wingers and over reliance on the radical left.

Then again this is what I have seen, maybe your experience is different.

He asked if our women "REALLY WANT" to be in shuttle cock burkas implying that they've been forced and repressed by the big bad Pashtun men.

I have heard what the west and enlightened modern minds think about our culture so i gave the perfect response.

Think we're repressing our women? Please go and walk up to one and tell her.
That's not a good response, as it involves you assuming the other person's intent; intent that you're assuming based upon a strawman argument, as you seem to be putting words in his mouth.

I remember one time me telling my brother to not wear a particular shirt to a party we were attending, his response was "do you want be to walk around shirtless?", which is obviously a terrible assumption, and a jump to the extreme. What I meant was that he should wear a different shirt.

You're doing something extremely similar to my brother, as you too are making a pretty big assumption.

My suggest? Ask him what he means specifically, because you might end up sounding crazy if you just assume things on your own.

That's not a good response, as it involves you assuming the other person's intent; intent that you're assuming based upon a strawman argument, as you seem to be putting words in his mouth.

I remember one time me telling my brother to not wear a particular shirt to a party we were attending, his response was "do you want be to walk around shirtless?", which is obviously a terrible assumption, and a jump to the extreme. What I meant was that he should wear a different shirt.

You're doing something extremely similar to my brother, as you too are making a pretty big assumption.

My suggest? Ask him what he means specifically, because you might end up sounding crazy if you just assume things on your own.

Guy, don't be offended but you're pretty thick for a think tank analyst.

I'll let you think about why and figure it out yourself

Guy, don't be offended but you're pretty thick for a think tank analyst.

I'll let you think about why and figure it out yourself
Dont be offended, but you're pretty stupid for making an idiotic comment, and not taking constructive criticism.

No need to figure it out for yourself, I've already shown you where you were wrong.

On a side note, next time don't make a comment,and then fall into the "Dunning Krueger effect" trap. No, you aren't as smart as you think you are. This comment of yours, which doesn't address a single damn thing, and instead just insults me, proves as much.

But don't take offense to that, you're just a bit thick.

Last edited:
Dont be offended, but you're pretty stupid for making an idiotic comment, and not taking constructive criticism.

No need to figure it out for yourself, I've already shown you where you were wrong.

On a side note, next time don't make a comment,and then fall into the "Dunning Krueger effect" trap. No, you aren't as smart as you think you are. This comment of yours, which doesn't address a single damn thing, and instead just insults me, proves as much.

But don't take offense to that, you're just a bit thick.

Well, as i said you don't get it.

You feel the burning need to defend him when even he himself is not. You're thick for not getting the obvious message.

The lesson here is when you make racist, rude comments, you will get the appropriate response. We Pashtuns have our culture and values intact by and large because we're not insecure about ourselves.

I wish he really walks up to some woman thinking he's a knight in shining armour saving oppressed ladies in shuttle cock burqas from big bad Pashtun men. Would love to see what happens to him hehe.

I'm not insulting this person personally, I'm insulting this person's ridiculous comment.

And no, that's not facts and statistics, you and I both know that's a stretch. This person stated anecdotes, not evidence. Just because me and my friend both stubbed our toe against a car tire, doesn't mean there is an epidemic of people stubbing their toes on car tires. 4 families can't even considered a proper sample size.

Also, I have no reason to believe this person is speaking the truth, as they could very easily be lying. I don't automatically believe everything I read on the internet.

While talking to us in an informal manner, She is making a general observation about the society based on what she has seen, an observation that many people living here can resonate with, whether she presents "actual facts and statistics" or not, we know what she is talking about is actually happening here. She is not publishing a research study or making a formal claim that would require that kind of data. Imposition of such a condition and belittling the OP for not fulfilling it is absurd and reeks of bias.

Though even if a formal inquiry is made into the subject and facts and statistics are compiled from a large enough sample, the conclusions are extremely likely to be confirmed, when that happens, the progressive lot would simply deny them and probably go full ad hominem on anyone who presents those facts.

Anyone with an iota on common sense and who isn't biased can clearly see that these articles are little more than a smear campaign against that man while pretending to be critique. One needs to go no further than a couple of paragraphs deep to see that.
and you accuse them of being "far smarter than me and you" :rolleyes1:

The third video is just Peterson making vague statements, and when the Cathy Newmancomes to a conclusion, he rebukes Cathy and says "I didn't say that", and he does that constantly in the video. This is the reason why Cathy ended up looking bad in the video, because he set himself up for all eventualities, with those vague statements, which includes the infamous "so you're saying" moment.

lol through the interview, she comes at him from left right and center, uses every dirty trick in the book to attack him, trying to put words in his mouth, desperately trying to force him into a position where she can attack him, asking loaded questions that make false pre suppositions, trying to provoke, and despite all that, he kept his cool and calm, presented his views with integrity, and deflected or countered all her attacks and then took her to school to boot.

The entire premise was flawed from the beginning, but cathy was too upset to notice that this was exactly what Peterson was doing. By saying that the only two options were an overgrown child (basically lazy man) and a respectable man, he set the entire debate to be entirely a out this false choice.

She(Cathy Newman aka 'So you're saying') starts the interview by asking him: “Jordan Peterson, you’ve said that men need to, quote, ‘grow the hell up.’ Tell me why.”
answering her question, he talked about this subject for the first 5 minutes or so which included bits about an overgrown child and growing up and adopting responsibility. This was not entire premise, only first 5 min or so, secondly, this opening part was set by the host herself due to her opening question, the professor was simply answering her question, thirdly, there's nothing really flawed about the views he expresses on the subject, they make a lot of sense actually.
Quite an amusing interview:

No wonder the SJWs and the like go after him like a vengeful ex wife. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom